Pantene Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nodivapoints nodivapoints
    03.29.12

I was not over excited about the results I got with this shampoo. I loved the smell but when I used it my hair felt heavier that normal and my color seems faded. I had not used Pantene in a long time and now I remember why. I am going back to conditioning cleansers like Wen and Hair One.

• thriftyrocks thriftyrocks
    04.06.12

I love the packaging but it made my hair very, very greasy and not at all what I wanted. Then I found out that Proctor & Gamble are a part of ALEC and since I have vowed not to purchase from ANYONE who supports ALEC then I cannot in good faith recommend this product. I am sorry. If you don't know who is writing the laws in our nation, you might want to check ALEC out. It's scary!

• rebeccaann1981 By  rebeccaann1981
    11.28.13

I love trying natural products. Left my hair feeling soft

• delitecoffee By  delitecoffee
    11.24.13

So so product. Did not give me the moisture that I needed for my hair.

• Emy_Cooks By  Emy_Cooks
    09.05.13

i sincerely haven't used it,but what i have heard from friends they say it leaves their hair smelling good and felling fresh.i would like to try it soon. Based on my experience with Pantene I'll give a 2 until I use it.

• butilovelemons By  butilovelemons
    08.17.13

So disappointed! I love the shampoo, but the conditioner does not compliment the shampoo. I bought this to help strengthen my hair. My hair did not feel clean afterwards and not smooth at all. My hair was so difficult to comb after getting out of the shower. I feel like it did more damage to my hair.

• leighf84 By  leighf84
    08.11.13

Pantene Nature fusion makes my hair super soft and shiny and it is always so affordale

• UndeniableDilemma By  UndeniableDilemma
    06.26.13

I have had good results with other Pantene products but this one is not one of my favorites. It made my hair feel weighed down, felt like all the conditioner didnt rinse out and my hair looked and felt greasy

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

Great for my hair and my wallet. Salon grade products without the salon price tag!

• Madiapetia By  Madiapetia
    06.16.13

I have thick, dry hair and have used higher cost salon products for some time now, so I was excited to possibly find a more economical alternative. However, I was disappointed with this product. It did not moisturize my hair, but rather weighed it down and made it feel greasy. My hair feels heavy on its own. I don't need additional weight left on by the product. I did not experience the "moisture BALANCE" Pantene refers to. I will stick with my current moisturizing brand for now.

• Enjoygirl By  Enjoygirl
    05.29.13

I love natural product..Pantene balance conditioner works gr8 for me..

• abbeyyjorge By  abbeyyjorge