Princess Bride Movie

Princess Bride Movie

4.8
              Rated #3 in Movies
93 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

I cannot express how many times a day I repeat the quotes from this movie. So good!

Pirates, kidnapping, sword fights, and true love. If you have not seen this entertaining and amusingly absurd film, you ought to. As you wish.

This is one of my favorite movies! A classic that my family and I love to quote!

This movie is a classic, and appropriate for many ages. I'll definitely be showing my kids this!

Such a classic, funny love story. This movie is one for the ages.

All time favorite movie.

This is one of my favorite movies. I watch it anytime it is on T.V. The dialogue is hilarious and completely quotable.

I love this movie. It is filled with adventure, love story, action, twisted plot lines. GREAT

Love this movie - remember watching it for the first time in Jr High - teacher had to mute a certain part - which made me more curious to find out what it was! lol Still love watching from time to time! "As You Wish!"

i love this movie so much

One of my favorite childhood movies. A funny and very entertaining story. I bought it for my collection to share with my kids.

I have always loved this movie.

A family favorite . My aunt took me to see this movie when it came out and now my 3 children and my husband watch together . Highly recommend.

One of my all-time favorite movies! The comedy, the drama, the action, and, of course, the romance. There isn't any nudity in this movie like one would see nowadays, either. What a refreshing change of pace. The story is just fantastic.

if you have not seen this you need to. my favorite actor is in it Mandy Patinkin.