AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Cleansing Foam | SheSpeaks

• temysmom temysmom
    03.15.12

I absolutely love this cleansing cream. The smell is wonderful and my skin has never looked better. It doesn't dry out my skin and it leaves a glow that is great. I have troubled skin and this has just made it so much better. I would continue using this exclusively but it's rather expensive at $50 a tube.

Video Reviews

• kitkat31 By  kitkat31
    03.07.12

I just wanted to tell you how much I love the face wash from Amore Pacific.. It is my new favorite, and I have tried a TON of them. I love that you just need a tiny dab. My face feels firmer and brighter. THANK YOU for introducing me to this wonder.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I got this in my Cravebox and I like it a lot! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't both my face at all. It's not really foamy, it's more like a creamy consistency, which is cool because it doesn't dry out your skin. It cleaned pretty well ( I used a separate eye makeup remover) and left my skin very soft. I would give it more stars if it was more natural and paraben-free etc, since it's marketed as being "Earthy" and full of botanicals and so many natural ingredients. I love the AmorePacifc products that I've tried and I would recommend them to anyone.

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn
    02.28.12

I started using this the night I opened my cravebox and I am in love! A little goes a long way and I have never slept with such a clean face before! I am so glad to find this product and will probably use this for life!

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    02.27.12

This product has a nice, light fragrance. It lathers up good so you only need a tiny bit. It feels great when applying but even though my face felt really clean when I rinsed it off, it almost felt like I had used a bar of soap to clean my face (that dry, tight feeling). For that reason, I wouldn't personally buy it...especially at $50! I'm glad I have the sample though and will use it all.

• babybaum2006 By  babybaum2006
    02.26.12

LOVE this product! Left my skin feeling so clean, smooth and refreshed. The smell is wonderful and light. Definitely a product to keep around!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

I really like the cleanser. I used just a little bit and added water and it foamed up quite a bit. It did a good job removing my makeup. Was not harsh and didn't dry out my skin. Very light smell that I enjoyed. Not sure if I would pay $50 for this product. It works great but a little too steep for me.

• rabci4 By  rabci4
    02.24.12

I love the smell of this cleanser ! It cleans much better than I expected and it does not take a lot to do the job. The only thing I don't like is that I have to do a second step to take off eye make up, since it say do not use near the eyes.

• Audreysmom09 By  Audreysmom09
    02.22.12

Great refreshing cleanser that has a good scent!

• jklpchr By  jklpchr
    02.20.12

A little bit goes a long way. I could not believe how well this foamed up. My skin was soft after washing and the smell is beautiful but not overpowering.

• daveandnicole05 By  daveandnicole05
    02.20.12

Good Cleanser...Leaves your skin feeling clean and re-freshed!