Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub | SheSpeaks

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

It really works great for my face, cleaning it without damaging it. It have simple and pure ingredients.

• momma4life momma4life
    03.16.12

I must have received a different product. I exfoliate OFTEN and this product is not my favorite by far. I felt like the beads were way to big, rough, not may of them. I prefer a fine grain bead with a lot of them. This felt like little rocks instead of a scrub. Disappointed! Thanks for the free product though.

• LALA14 By  LALA14
    01.17.13

I like it works simple name fits it is simple pure leaves skin smooth looking good skin

• tanyacook By  tanyacook
    10.15.12

Gentle exfoliation. Face is smoother after use. CONTAINS MINERAL OIL!! If that's a problem for you then the entire simple facial line may not be for you.

• SimplyTiye By  SimplyTiye
    09.07.12

I really like this product and what I like best about it is when I wash my face is so so clean and clear and just that smooth shiny glossy look hey it's something that I would recommend I would recommend someone to buy it because I really like it and because like I said it's really good product it makes your skin looks really clean glossy shiny and it's nice and I like it and if you have like me and have bad acne I would look into getting this.

• Spope7661 By  Spope7661     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.06.12

I liked the fact that its fragrance free but after that it does nothing - it feels like you are just using plain water to wash your face. I didnt feel clean after using it.

• kerryleko By  kerryleko
    09.06.12

leaves my face feeling clean, smooth and smells geeo

• chell21 By  chell21     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.06.12

I really like this face wash, It works and doesnt have a yucky smell. Some of the products that have scrub in them do not seem to come off your face when you are done but this does. I also noticed that my acne was going away, it you use it for a week everyday you will see a difference.

• surveyname By  surveyname     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.03.12

• zzayed2 By  zzayed2
    09.02.12

Great products. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, without it being dry. It's unlike any product I've used, most products, at least for my skin type (normal), are excellent for cleaning, but they leave my skin super dry and tight. Simple leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh, and moisturized. Hope this helps!

• jpalus By  jpalus     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.02.12

I don't feel this product cleans my face that great. Add in that it is not oil free and I feel it leaves my face oily throughout the day. Moreover, I have noticed that sometimes I have to wash my face twice because I don't think it thoroughly cleans my face.

• hugleah By  hugleah
    09.01.12

I recently bought this scrub along with the Simple moisturizer. I'm very impressed. My skin breaks out easily and many products have been too harsh. This product doesn't cure my acne but it keeps it under control and doesn't further irritate my skin.