Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is moisturizin without being greasy. my cuticles get very dry and sometimes cause pain. but this product moistuized them perfectly

• mwoot10 By  mwoot10
    02.07.13

i wasn't sure at first if this was something I was going to like, but I did. Repaired my cuticles fast..

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    02.05.13

Amazing!!! I've been using it for years now and it smells good. Mages nails Stronger and even helps then grow.

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    02.02.13

Very nice cuticle cream! I am probably on my 4th tin of it. It moisturized your cuticles pretty nicely. For some reason this tin of it smells really bad (I bought it online, so maybe thats it) but the rest of them had a nice lemony scent. Would definitely recommend it for what it does for my cuticles!

• Danimorales37 By  Danimorales37
    01.31.13

This is by far the best way to keep your lips moisturized! I love the taste , smell and texture! It does wonders for chapped lips!

• Mystearows By  Mystearows
    01.28.13

I got some of this last year. It works great and one tine goes a long way. It smells wonderful too.

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.24.13

love this stuff, very moisturizing.

• vfrance1020 By  vfrance1020
    11.30.12

Love this stuff. Great for people who wash their hands alot like myself

• BossLadySwaq By  BossLadySwaq
    11.16.12

I love love love this cuticle cream! Lately I can't seem to find it though!

• Smellyeli By  Smellyeli
    11.16.12

I love using this! My cuticles used to be a mess but since using this cuticle cream they look doo much better :)

• glitteredscrubs By  glitteredscrubs
    10.05.12

I was very skeptical about using this but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm a nurse so my hands are a huge concern with the amount of times I wash and sanitize them. I've not only had peeling hands but I started to notice peeling cuticles and dry rough skin around my nails. I started using this at night and it has done wonders. My nails and the skin around them look supple, hydrated, and kinda like I had a manicure. This is going to be a staple product for me.