Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

My cuticles are very dry year 'round. It has a nice smell, and works wonders. The cream very moisturizing without being greasy. Best to put on before bed!

• SmartyKitty By  SmartyKitty
    06.27.12

Love this stuff, as a nurse I wash my hands a lot so my cuticles get dried out really fast. I use this before I go to bed and I have very little problems with peeling cuticles. It has a great smell and I love that it is a creamy texture that can be rubbed into the cuticle instead of the traditional oils. Just don't leave it in a warm place or it will melt, had that happen to me when I left it in the car.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    06.27.12

I tried this before. Smell good and leave cuticle soft. I would recommend and buy again

• MyValentine By  MyValentine
    05.20.12

Best ever but use it quickly. It van dry out in the tin over time.

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

I have the worst cuticle's ever, so i use this at night before bed or on the go and it does the trick!

• mintmom By  mintmom
    05.10.12

I love this product it is the best cuticle cream that I have found. I'm a nurse and my hands get very dry especially around my cuticles. I use this at night before bed and in the morning they look nice and moisturizer.

• TMichelle73 By  TMichelle73
    05.07.12

This stuff ROCKS!!! I used to have severe dry cuticles to the point where they would get so irritated that they would hurt from being overly dry and out of shape. A friend recommended Burt bee's cuticle cream and honestly when I first purchased the product I did not think it would work cause it wasn't thick like some creams I have used. Well I was so wrong!!! Within 3 days of using it my cuticles started looking and feeling good. I will NOT be without this ever!!! Awesome product that actually works :)

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    04.07.12

This is an excellent product as are the whole Burt Bees line. The product smells great, doesn't irritate my skin and keeps my cuticles insanely soft. What more could I ask for?

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

Always use this when I do my manicure! It smells so fresh and citrusy. It really makes your cuticles soft and pliable and keeps them hydrated, which is a big problem that I have. Most of it absorbs, but I usually wipe off the excess and just let it absorb throughout the day.

• kolorlady By  kolorlady
    03.16.12

Have an empty tin at home. Cant keep this in stock at home. Go thru quickly, hubby works grease and oil everyday. Doesnt sting after showers.

• Faifers By  Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is moisturizin without being greasy. my cuticles get very dry and sometimes cause pain. but this product moistuized them perfectly

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

I really love this product. i keep it in my purse and apply it to my cuticles before a long drive. It is moisturizing, without being greasy.

• MyGirlPebbles By  MyGirlPebbles
    01.14.12

This time of year, my cuticles get very dry and willl snag on something and tear. This is the only cuticle cream I've found that's not too greasy and works wonders. Plus it has a nice light lemon scent. It's inexpensive and can be found at Target, Walmart, CVS, etc. A little bit goes a long way. I use it at bedtime and rub the excess into my hands. The next morning, my hands and nails are moisturized and my nails look great. The following is from Burt's Bees website: Give your cuticles some TLC. Specially formulated, this buttery cream taps Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter to moisturize and soften your cuticles while Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil nourish brittle nails. Feel pampered and polished from tips to toes. ? Moisturizes and softens cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter ? Nourishes brittle nails with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil ? Fresh Lemon scent