Oreo Sandwich Cookies

Oreo Sandwich Cookies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Cookies
708 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Good But 2 Sweet These are good, but I gave 3 stars because the creamy filling is just too sweet. As I age, I find myself removing most of the filling.

Perfection! I love Oreos! There my go to treat. Plus, bonus no guilty feeling cuz their vegan!!! Yay!

Oreos!! Oreos have always been my go to no matter what occasion. Chocolate and cream--there really isn't a better combination. These cookies always bring me back to my childhood by having a big glass of milk and like, 10 cookies to dunk in the milk. :)

Love oreos especiallywhen they had most stuff one,the more cream the better

Great quality cookie with just enough filling and cookie,great taste and is a family favorite in my house. Stays together does not fall apart while eating.I would recommend these to anyone full of flavor and they have a great taste.

Classic Oreo Sandwich Cookies These cookies are great to snack on. I love to keep some on hand for when I want a little pick me up.

Oreo cookies are the best cookies and my favorite to have with milk

The best The best...period! Chocolate cookie & goes with everything!

What's not to love about Oreo My all time favorite, they are also so good for baking or as an ice cream topping

Perfection. I love oreo. They have been my all time favorite cookie since childhood. Instant nostalgia, and gratification in one bite. Fresh and satisfying crispiness. I love the perfect combination of stuffing and cookie. Sure I love chocolate chip cookies, but an oreo cookie will always have my heart. I also love that oreos are 'accidentally vegan' No guilt in indulging. Perfection really!!

Drooling Glass of milk please because these are just addictive.

The best cookies ever! Everyone should have these.

Classic Oreos are Vegan! Classic cream-filled sandwich cookie and surprisingly, the original Oreo cookie fits a vegan diet!

These are by far my favorite for a chocolate cookies with a cream filling inside. I could eat the whole bag that is how great and delicious they are

Oreos are great! My whole family loves oreo cookies. It would be nice to sample the different flavors of oreos too. I have recommended it to friends and family.