Pillow Pets Pillow Pets | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

My grandbabies all LOVE their pillow pets. The pillow folds in half underneath and fastens with Velcro. Needs more stuffing in them. If your child uses them often to sleep on, they get flat really quickly.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

This was a great gift to our daughter. She saw them on TV and just had to have one. Downfall was that she was only interested in it for about a month and now it's just added clutter. For the price of these, I don't think it's a good purchase.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

We have the ladybug big pillow and the matching small ceiling light pillow pet. This is a fad that was very short lived with my girls. Now they sit ignored in the closet. Great for a few weeks though. Cute but not thrilled.

• Leanafaysal By  Leanafaysal
    10.17.14

Both my 4 year old and 2 year old girls have a pillow pet, they love them so much. I love them because they can open to a soft pillow and use them in car rides or to cuddle with. I recently went and bought one for my niece so they all have something to cuddle with

• Atheneg By  Atheneg
    09.24.14

mY 2 SONS HAVE THE DOG AND THE DOLPHIN, THEY LOVE THEIR PILLOW PETS. THEY GO ON ALL OUR TRIPS AND CAR RIDES. MY YOUNGEST INSISTS ON SLEEPING WITH IT AT NAP TIME AT PRESCHOOL.

• ParentingHealthy By  ParentingHealthy
    09.22.14

My son has Bumble Bee and it is just small enough Zi let him take it in trips and outings. They clean very well when you follow their directions. We have had ours about 2 years and the Velcro is still strong and zero stitching flaws.

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

My daughter has 3 of these, the ladybug, the bear, and the unicorn that projects stars on the ceiling. She loves them all!

• MyBlessedSouthernLife By  MyBlessedSouthernLife
    09.17.14

We love Pillow Pets! My girls own a nice collection and they are super soft so perfect for sleeping on.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

These are adorable. I have bought at least a half-dozen of these as gifts over the past few years!

• CraziiGirl By  CraziiGirl
    08.28.14

My kids go every where with these, like in a long car ride, to sleep overs, or just caring them around the house. They both have 2 big ones and 1 small one. My son has a monkey and thomas the tank engine as the big ones and a puppy for the small one. My daughter has a pony and a ladybug for her big ones and a bunny for her small one. My daughter is the main one who cant go to bed with out one or the other! She even sleeps with all three (talk about a crowded bed)!! They even help with having to fold up sheets or blankets and stick them in the folding piece of the pillow pet. Along with pj's and or clothing for the next day. I have no idea where i would be if they never came out with these things life savers for the children i would say.

• kandrews82 By  kandrews82
    08.25.14

My kids love their pillow pets. They are cute, and soft.