Baci Chocolate Truffles Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• ewebb10385 By  ewebb10385
    01.05.12

Yummy, eating one of these was the first thing I did as soon as I opened my box!

• lilacpony By  lilacpony
    01.05.12

Very delightful treat! I was going to share mine but just couldn't! The chocolate is very rich and I love the wrapping.

• sdellacroce By  sdellacroce
    01.05.12

delicious and decadent! A real treat.

• Rhiviews By  Rhiviews
    01.05.12

I have been a fan of Baci since I was a teenager. There was this little fine foods and cooking shop in our downtown I used to walk to so I could buy them once in a while. Baci is Italian for 'Kisses'... which is why they come in a box of two... so you can give one to your sweetie. Each even has a little 'paper' with a love related thought printed on it in multiple languages folded into the silver wrapper with it. If you love the richness of hazelnuts with chocolate (think Nutella) you will LOVE these magical little temptations. A mixture of chopped hazelnuts and chocolate is topped with a whole hazelnut then covered in chocolate. They're actually so big I never put the whole thing in my mouth. Rich, creamy and just the sort of treat meant for a true chocolate connoisser.

• danerbug12 By  danerbug12
    01.05.12

What can I say - this was the first thing I gobbled up! love, love, love my Baci's!

• korkypeachmom By  korkypeachmom
    01.05.12

You just cant go wrongwith hazlenuts. For the occcasional ultra-rich treat...perfect size to not over-indulge!

• erinbledsoe By  erinbledsoe
    01.05.12

I'm not a fan of hazelnuts, but my husband loves them and he's pretty picky!

• thecraftyangel By  thecraftyangel
    01.05.12

These 2 bite morsels are a bit of heaven! Perfect chocolate--silky, creamy and melts just right, plus the crunch and hint of saltiness makes this a perfect indulgence. I would definitely purchase these in the future!

• sharmeh By  sharmeh
    01.04.12

Love the individualized wrapper and wisdom writings in each piece of candy. The dark chocolate and chopped hazelnuts are delish! Only wish there were more of them. Have seen them while visiting Rome, but never did try them til now in the USA. Thanks for letting me try Baci!

• mje_1964 By  mje_1964
    01.04.12

I've never been real keen on dark chocolate, but these were quite good. Dark chocolate is a little rich for my tastes, but it was still very tasty.

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn
    01.04.12

Great dark chocolate with a wonderful hazelnut flavor

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    01.02.12

I love this it was great

• ILOVEJOEL By  ILOVEJOEL
    12.29.11

Very Good!!! Creamy and nutty awesome

• gracepap By  gracepap
    12.29.11

my hubby's fave! I put them in his stocking and they were the first to go! We love these year round and enjoy the hazelnut chocolate combination. Thanks for putting them in the box!

• bibismommy By  bibismommy
    12.28.11

These were so good!! Perfect combination of dark chocolate and hazelnuts. Yummy!