Nutella & Go! Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• MekaMarie By  MekaMarie
    07.28.13

Not a big Hazelnut fan, so really not crazy about the flavor. However, this company makes people believe their product is more nutrient rich than it actually is. Healthier than Oreos? Yes. Healthier than dark chocolate chips and almonds? No, not even close.

• bethann12 By  bethann12
    05.16.13

great for traveling! good quick snack when in a hurry.

• cat7412 By  cat7412
    05.16.13

Good but pricey.

• lucyyy By  lucyyy
    05.15.13

This is great for packing lunches and for on-the-go snacking; however, at home, it is much cheaper to buy graham crackers or pretzels to dip into nutella. The price is just so high for the amount of product you get. I still love the compact design but wish they were a bit cheaper or had more in them.

• ditedesco By  ditedesco
    05.15.13

Way too much sugar for school lunches and expensive too.

• mizz_shaddy By  mizz_shaddy
    03.30.13

I didn't care for it, it was to sweet to me. And its kind of pricey.

• rnmnrdw By  rnmnrdw
    03.29.13

I love nutella i used to keep one jar in my room with graham crackers.

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

I ate Nutella for the longest time until I figured out how loaded with sugar it is. These packs are pretty expensive and the cracker/cookie sticks included for dipping are less than savory. Thumbs down.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

I love these. They're a bit expensive, when I could just buy yan yan, but I'm a Nutella addict! Nutella is so delicious!

• CICI32 By  CICI32
    03.14.13

My entire family loves these for a snack. I do think they are a bit pricey for individual serving. I would love to be able to purchase more than one in a pack.

• adstjohn By  adstjohn
    02.14.13

Love this! Only with it had more sticks in it! I do wish it was priced better!

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    02.13.13

These are perfect for lunchboxes , I put them in my daughters for a special treat and she really enjoys them

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    10.24.12

OMG!!! Genius and yummy! great to pack with kids on the go!!

• devilv2 By  devilv2
    10.12.12

OMG! Does it get better than this? I Love nutella! This is a wonderful idea and both my kids agree ;)

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.12.12

I love this it is the best with bread sticks and anything that you put it on, I just love the way it is creamy and chocolaty.