Kindle Fire | SheSpeaks

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    11.04.13

I love my Kindle Fire for books! It's easy to borrow digital books from my local library and buy more online. The only downsides are that it is a bit slow and you cannot fully delete apps from the memory. Once the memory is full, there is no emptying it. If you are planning to get a tablet for the main purpose of reading, this is 100% the best option (great because I have a SmartPhone and so do not need it for many apps). If you are looking at this as a secondary internet portal, I would recommend looking more into the iPad.

• Smiley101 By  Smiley101
    12.06.12

I have bought the Kindle Fire for a gift for my college student. It is a wonderful due to you only have so much space in a college dorm. If you are a book lover or able to get you college books through ebook it is the perfect solution. Battery life lasts quite awhile. I love the fact that if I send her an email she gets it quickly since she takes it with her wherever she goes. I would highly recommend this for any book lover!

• delilah1912 By  delilah1912
    12.05.12

We purchased 2 Kindle Fires for our teen girls last Christmas. They have not left their sides yet and it has been almost a year. They do everything on their Fires! Facebook, play games, listen to music, text, surf the internet, read, watch movies and Netflix. You name it they can do it with these Kindles. We had trouble with one of them after having it almost a year and Amazon replaced it no questions asked.

• kokomojo By  kokomojo
    12.05.12

I bought a Kindle Fire HD for hubby for Christmas and have been loading aps and content that I think he'll enjoy. I've also watched Dr Who last night - just to see how it worked - and I have to say... I may have to buy a second one. It's incredible! The video streamed into the unit without issue, the picture quality was incredible and the sound was perfect. If you're looking for a small tablet device that can do more than just store books to read, check out the Kindle Fire HD. I highly recommend it.

• luvs2travel By  luvs2travel
    08.19.12

I love my kindle, a birthday present from hubby. Love the free apps and books from Amazon. It's light and easy to use. If you are thinking about getting one do it, you won't regret it.

• bound4aruba By  bound4aruba
    07.22.12

i received my fire for Christmas 2011 from my sister, her and i had the same IDEA for the family, i was not to particular about having one since i have a laptop. then i started to use it!!! it is GREAT i listen to my favoriate music, through i heart, i read NOW since i can change the font and the screen color. i have access to games other usefull tools. the funny thing is my neighbor has a NOOK and she tried to convince me to get one but i would not trade my fire in for anything else.

• LMC5209 By  LMC5209
    07.13.12

I really love my Kindle Fire. I had been wanting a tablet for some time, but they are all very expensive. I was disappointed that this one doesn't have a camera, but that is really the only downside. It is very portable and I like the size. It is great for reading and playing games. It is perfect for keeping me entertained!

• amycristine By  amycristine
    04.18.12

I don't actually have one, but I've used one and LOVED it! It was really easy to use and the clairity was great. I would love to own one, but the price is really expensive. I love that you can get online and use it like other tablets out there. I would mainly use it for an ereader, but it is a major bonus to be able to get on Facebook or any other apps as well.

• angelfire1267 By  angelfire1267
    04.18.12

I am just learning, but I loved the easy of use right out of the box. But last night I had to do a hard reboot. The one thing that I hate is that the user book is on the kindle, so I had to go online to find out how to do the reboot. I love that I can adjust the brightness as well.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

While I'm still learning to use my Kindle Fire I love it! I love the portability of it and being able to take my books and a few games on the go is so important to me when I go to the Dr's office and am waiting or if I stop for a cup of tea at Starbucks. The internal wi-fi is awesome. I'd like it to have more memory but with everything stored on the cloud you really don't need it. The price is far below any of their competitor's and makes it a great product. Tablets don't need tons of bells and whistles to be a great product. Its sleek design is very attractive. The only thing that would be awesome is that it should come with its own case.

• mailcats1 By  mailcats1
    02.09.12

I bought the Kindle Touch in January for $99. I loved it immediately. I did have some problems with it freezing up, and so decided to upgrade to the Kindle Fire for only $100 more. By the way, I do surveys and am members of communities online that pay you in Amazon.com certificates, so I always have credit in my Amazon account. That is the only way I would have bought or could afford either of these devices. So anyway, I returned the Touch, and then ordered the Fire. It is so bright and beautiful! I have had no problems finding free books and apps for it whatsoever. I know I will never buy a full priced book for it, since I could just borrow a book from the public library if I had to. There is a lot of things I don't really know how to do, like I'll find myself somewhere on the Fire, and then never be able to find out how I got there so I could get there again. The battery doesn't really last very long. Also, I have found myself reading less paper books, which I mourn, but I guess that is the trade-off. I like that I can bring it with me to the Dr. office and use it there as well. The Fire is noticeably heavier than the Touch, also. All in all, I completely recommend the Kindle Fire!