Halo SleepSack | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

My baby doesn't mind being swaddled in a blanket, but she loves to have freedom of movement in her arms. When she manages to wiggle her arms out of the swaddle, the whole blanket just ends up being lose and loses the meaning of being swaddled. The Halo sleep sack is easy to put her in and she has freedom of movement in her arms, while staying decently wrapped up and warm during the night.

• Addiewag724 By  Addiewag724
    05.23.14

I got one of these for EVERY one of my grandbabies and they worked like a charm!

• Laura2008 By  Laura2008
    05.23.14

I really enjoyed the softness of the swaddle. It is large enough to properly swaddle my baby. The baby blue color is adorable with soft to touch texture. Keeps my little one warm, and content feelinh fully secured!

• SoSewMama By  SoSewMama
    02.03.14

I first discovered the Halo SleepSack with my third child. I know. It took me forever! It's a wonderful alternative to swaddling. Especially for babies who are not fond of being wrapped up. It stays on all night, unlike regular blankets, and there's no worry of it bunching up by the baby's face. We tried various methods of swaddling, but the SleepSack is a winner.

• snochik33 By  snochik33
    01.18.14

Oh my gosh!! My husband and I loved these!!!! We HATED trying to get our little man into snaps or even zips at 2am when he was first born! It actually got to the point that we wouldn't put him in any other PJs at night because of how awesome and convenient this was! Suggested for any parents with a little one!

• MerryP By  MerryP
    01.17.14

I absolutely loved these. You don't want your little one to be cold, but you don't want to leave a blanket in the crib when they are tiny. This was a nice, safe solution.

• Chelseaecardwell By  Chelseaecardwell
    10.31.13

My daughter enjoyed being bundled up when she was a wee one and sometimes it was the only way she could fall asleep. I found this product to be easy to use and get my daughter cozy in pretty effortless. It was not difficult to wrap and keep secure. The only downfall is I felt it made her too hot sometimes, but hey that's okay. The product itself is worth the price and is of great quality.

• JaimeLar By  JaimeLar
    10.28.13

Used with both of my kids when they were babies. A nice safe alternative to blankets! They stayed warm and safe which was comforting to me!

• jvalbooks By  jvalbooks
    10.15.13

Loved these for my son when he was an infant!

• DawnRy By  DawnRy
    10.09.13

When my son was an infant I was terrified of him being too cold. He was born in Texas in May and I used this on him one night and he woke up the next morning with a heat rash. I love the concept but it was the wrong time of the year to use it on him.

• arsaivi By  arsaivi
    04.08.13

A wonderful invention . I feel so much better making my baby sleep in this than using a regular blanket