Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

4.4
              Rated #17 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
82 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Delicious! Loved adding this to my coffee - bit on the sweet side, but will definitely continue to use! Dollop of whipped cream on top and I was good to go ~

I love this syrup. I really enjoyed the flavor it added to my coffee. I hosted a girls night in, last night and made a batch of pumpkin pie martini's with this syrup. They were a huge hit. I found a recipe on line that combined the pumpkin pie syrup, Bailey's, vanilla vodka and pumpkin pie spices, yummy I only wish is had a better pour spout, really easy to overpour.

This syrups was sooo good. IT made the perfect Pumpkin Late, something i would have spent over 4.00 on for well, the price of my reg coffee brewed in my own machine! IT was easy, and comparable to a Starbucks. IT wasnt too strong, didnt have a syrup taste, really it was perfect!

I used the Pumpkin Pie flavor that I received in my kit. I made homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes...yum!

Oh I was so very happy to see this flavor in my box today. My favorite coffee is Pumpkin Spice; and this flavor is ever bit as good.. I used it in my coffee this morning, and just fell in love..

I was not a huge fan of this flavor but my husband LOVED it. He said it tasted just like fresh baked pumpkin pie. He also discovered if you mix it with a little sugar free vanilla you get a hint of ginger taste in your coffee too. He said the spices were not overwhelming in it either which made it the perfect combination in coffees.

When I opened the bottle I was very surprised by home much it smelled like pumpkin pie. I used it in my coffee the next morning and it was delicious! Vanilla used to be my favorite flavor but now it's definitely pumpkin pie! My daughter even likes a little in a glass of milk. I can't wait to try it out in holiday recipes. Although, I better hurry, it's going fast.

A surprisingly tasty treat! it was a bit on the sweet side, but that just made me use less of it - which is a pro cuz the bottle will last longer. I can't wait to use it to make some tasty treats over thanksgiving.

I'm a Torani fan with caramel and hazelnut flavors as my favorites. The good news with reviewing this was the samples they sent were huge bottles. I thought they would be a couple hotel sized samplers but that's not the case. These are huge bottles that will last for quite some time, even for someone that drinks a lot of coffee. That said, I wish there was choice in what flavors we receive. I tried the Pumpkin Pie syrup and that's a flavor I generally like to smell, but not eat or drink. I only eat the actual pie, not things that are like it. I wanted to like this syrup, but I didn't. It's nothing against Torani, it's me. I just don't like that kind of flavor. I tried whip cream with it as well and I still didn't like it. But if you like this kind of flavor, you will love it. It really tastes and smells like pumpkin pie.

I wasn't sure how much I would like this product, since pumpkin can be hit or miss for me, but I loved it! Just a little bit added to my coffee made a great touch! This is a great way to save money - the cost of one bottle is about the price of one fancy coffee at the big chain coffee house!

This syrup is good, but the only reason I put 4 stars is because I thought it would lean more to the taste of Pumpkin Spice. This was very good mixed with the Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. I don't know if anyone else thought it tasted this way, but when I put Pumpkin Pie in my coffee it kind of leans towards tasting like a tea I've had before. Maybe it's just me.. , but in all honesty having never tried Torani before I love it and I have to use only very little to get flavor and that's what I like that I won't have to throw away money on creamers you have to dump into your cup!

I couldn't wait to try the Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup in a glass of my iced coffee. I like that the spice flavoring isn't over powering or too sweet but has just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. I love that I can enjoy a Pumpkin flavored iced coffee all year round. One bottle will last a long time. Long after the holidays are over and you can't find Pumpkin flavored anything.

The flavor is light, not too strong and not too sweet. It tastes good drizzled over vanilla ice cream! It's nice that you only need to use a very little and can use it in just about anything.

I was so happy when I got this flavor. My favorite drink at Starbucks is the punkin latte. I was able to make it at home for a fraction of the price now. It has a really great flavor and such a variety of uses too.

I really love pumpkin. This syrup is super yummy and super pumpkiny! A little really goes a long way. I am going to try making a pumpkin martini this weekend! I think I am going to use a vanilla vodka. I will have to think of a garnish! I am also really excited to cook with this. I let a coworker try a sample loved it (a little too much at first but then balanced out with some more coffee)!