Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup

4.4
              Rated #17 in Sauces Spices & Flavoring
82 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I was so happy when I got this flavor. My favorite drink at Starbucks is the punkin latte. I was able to make it at home for a fraction of the price now. It has a really great flavor and such a variety of uses too.

I really love pumpkin. This syrup is super yummy and super pumpkiny! A little really goes a long way. I am going to try making a pumpkin martini this weekend! I think I am going to use a vanilla vodka. I will have to think of a garnish! I am also really excited to cook with this. I let a coworker try a sample loved it (a little too much at first but then balanced out with some more coffee)!

I am a huge fan of Pumpkin anything AND I love Torani Syrups! Once I saw these syrups being used in Coffee Shops I had to try it for myself. The Pumpkin flavor is very strong in the syrup. I love pumpkin spice flavored creamer and I think I was expecting more of the spice taste, but that was not as strong. I added the syrup to unflavored coffee, adding a little skim milk and it was good! I also tried the Pumpkin Pie flavor with Pumpkin Spice Coffee and it was out of this world! Great taste combo! When I added steamed milk and froth to the coffee I had a perfect and FREE Pumpkin Spice Latte. This syrup is also good in hot chocolate, on oatmeal and mixed into whipping cream for the topping of any pumpkin pie! Can't wait to share it with my friends.

Delicious! The kids and I enjoy using this for a pumpkin pie latte. You can read my full review at http://weiseracademy.com/2012/12/05/torani-syrup.aspx

I was surprised at just how much I enjoyed the pumpkin pie flavor! The mixture of spices was pleasing to smell and a pleasure to taste. Torani products only require a small amount to add flavor and the pumpkin pie is delicious without added sweetner.

his syrup adds a great taste to your coffee that tastes natural, not artificial with a bad aftertaste. I also tried it in my oatmeal which was delish! I am having a party and will leave it out for others to sample, hope they enjoy it as much as I do!

Tonight I broke out the Pumpkin Pie Syrup made with Splenda and "0" calories. I brewed a single cup of New England Colombian decaf. Again, no additional sweetener was needed. I creamed the coffee with a good natural dairy creamer. I found the spicy flavor delightful and not at all over powering. Next time I may add a bit more to see if it is bolder. But as I am drinking it right now, it is delightful. (Full review on http://chatwithvera.blogspot.com/2011/11/spicing-up-holidays-with-torani.html.)

I so want some I love anything pumpkin and so does my family.

Quite honestly, I'm not a fan of anything pumpkin related. Fortunately, I have a neighbor who LOVES anything and everything pumpkin. Plus, she's also a heavy duty coffee drinker. I decided to make her day by giving her my bottle of Torani Pumpkin Pie with the stipulation that she had to let me know how she liked it and how she used it. I followed up with her the other day and found that she loved it. She had been mixing a small amount of Torani Pumpkin Pie with milk, heating it up, and then adding it to her coffee. She plans on making Torani part of her coffee routine!

This is a very good product. I've tasted the Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup that came in the mail with this pumpkin one, and it was very good. I was very impressed with the size of the samples. I'm going to take this pumpkin one to work with me morning so that I can share it with my co-workers.

I like pumpkin flavored foods and this syrup was exactly what I expected - maybe even a little better. I thought the flavor was natural and without an artificial taste that you can sometimes find in these types of products. The amount of spices were just right and I thought the addition of the syrup to my coffee was nice and light. I can't wait to try other flavors.

was given an awesome opportunity to sample and try some delicious syrups from Torani through the She Speaks program. I am pretty excited. SHHHHH....don't tell anyone but I have been using Torani for quite a while, but getting 2 free products and some extra bonuses simply for giving an honest opinion/review was just something I couldn't pass up!!!! I usually use the sugar free syrups since they are made with safe sugar alcohols. I am not saying I would pour these on anything and everything or turn up and drink a whole bottle, but I do find the ingredients to be much safer/healthier than most flavoring additives and knowing they are aspartame free is nice and comforting while sipping on my fantastically frothy latte on a cold morning. I received for review purposes a sugar free pumpkin pie syrup (can you say OMGOSH) and classic hazelnut. Let me just say I saw the pumpkin pie in World Market and already have tried it....but I ran out-QUICKLY. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! My other fave I have had recently was their sugar free Almond Roca. My lucky Mother-in-Law happened to be visiting while I had some on hand and she quickly fell in love too (she is getting some for Christmas-shhhh don't spoil the secret!!) This post was made in behalf of: "christinlilly" http://www.healthylantern.blogspot.com

Delicious syrup and is great during the fall. Just as good as having pumpkin pie!

I took my bottle of Pumpkin Spice into work to share with my coworkers. It is such a big (not complaining) bottle it needed to be shared. The overall review is "Fantastic"! Everyone who tried it loved the fact that the Pumpkin flavor is strong yet not over powering. For a person who does not like sweet coffee the flavor addition does not add too much sweetness to the coffee. The only negative I would give it is the number of calories. In order to get a good flavor in a medium size coffee I (we) had to add at least an ounce. The calories quickly add up which is rather surprising as it doesn't taste that sweet. Not sure why it has so many calories?? Over Thanksgiving I even drizzled some over my pumpkin bread - yummy!!

Great pumpkin pie flavor. It went well over vanilla bean ice cream, as well as hot oatmeal.