Torani Hazelnut Syrup Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• honey1900 By  honey1900     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Torani syrups are always a great addition to drinks. Especially a hot cup of coffee or choffy. We've been enjoying it a lot in my house. I really like that you can add as little or as much as you want to get a great flavor.

• CouponAnna By  CouponAnna     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

You can't Beat Torani Hazelnut Flavored Syrup. It Was So Delicious And The Hazelnut Taste Was Just Out Of This World. I Loved, Loved It. I Love Hazelnuts And It Really Tastes Like A Hazelnut. I Think Everyone Will Love This Flavor. I Love It In Coffee And Even In Drinks. A Really Great Product.

• swest72766 By  swest72766     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Ok I am a big fan of the flavor of anything hazelnut and this syrup did not let me down,I have been using it for drinks and in cooking and what a great way to add some flavor to ANYTHING! I would recommend this to anyone that likes hazelnut flavor and even if you don't then there is a Torani flavor syrup that you WILL love!

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

My husband loves hazelnut coffee, so we will be using this often. I also plan to use it with cocoa and tea. My favorite tea was a hazelnut tea that was, bummer discontinued. So I will figure it out and make my own version!

• mommymumbles By  mommymumbles     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I recently was able to try the Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie and the Classic Hazelnut Torani Syrups. I enjoyed both in my morning coffee, but have to say the Hazelnut was my favorite! I added some soy milk with the Hazelnut and it was delicious! The syrups are very flavorful, and just a little bit is needed, I found. I am very excited to make some of the recipes Torani has - the iced coffee is first on my list.

• SweepingMe By  SweepingMe     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I recently had the opportunity to try Torani and let me tell you it?s great! I add it to my coffee. My family all know that I can?t drink coffee with out a flavor in it. I usually pick Hazelnut. That is my favorite. So when Torani was offered to me from SheSpeaks I couldn?t wait to try it! Check out my post at - http://sweepingme.com/2011/11/discover-torani-sstorani-shespeaksup/ Mary

• gone2carolina03 By  gone2carolina03     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I recently got to try the Hazelnut Syrup from Torani. I love flavored coffee and cocoas but it can add up at specialty coffee shops. Now I can make my favorite coffee drinks at home! The Hazelnut flavor was amazing and it can be as rich or light as you want it! I will be buying more Torani in the future!

• babytrey By  babytrey     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.12.11

I thoroughly enjoyed this in my coffee. My friends tried some in coffee and they liked it also. I am anxious to try some of the recipes.

• sincerelymindy By  sincerelymindy     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.12.11

This was sooo good! Hazelnut is one of my favorites, and this was amazing! So rich and tasty! I love it!

• MzxNiNi By  MzxNiNi     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.11.11

I received a bottle of Torani Hazelnut Syrup from SheSpeaks and loved it! It has the right amount of flavor and sugar. I?ve used it in coffee, teas, steamers, and hot chocolate. I definitely recommend this flavor.

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

This flavor of Torani offered a lovely taste of France in the things I added it to. I associate Hazelnuts (Noisettes) with France. I used this syrup to concoct a Nutella Martini, using Godiva Liqueur, vodka, and Torani Hazelnut, which was dessert in a glass. Coffee-house delicious in coffee with cream as well. Using a syrup instead of flavored creamer allows one to separately control the use of REAL cream and separately control the strength of the flavoring. I prefer this method to flavored creamers.

• kerihouchin By  kerihouchin     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I'm not a big fan of hazelnut. Although I didn't like this, I will say that it had a very authentic, nutty flavor. If you like hazelnut, you should try this!

• steffyt By  steffyt     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I did enjoy the Hazelnut flavored syrup that I received. This was a nice choice for a cold fall morning. It added a little sweet taste to my morning coffee that made the fall seem a little more bearable!

• Rianne840 By  Rianne840     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

my family loves the hazelnut syrup, was very good i used it with some coffeemate in my coffee, yum! a great after dinner drink. im excited to buy more of the syrups, especially the caramel, will also be trying some of the recipes from the book.

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I found and bought the hazelnut syrup. Very tasty...... It has made me want more and more. This weekend I plan to introduce it to family. Okay, I am off to another cup.