Benefit Cosmetics Benetint | SheSpeaks

• tashabanasha tashabanasha
    02.01.13

I find that this product stays better on the cheeks. I think it wears off faster on the lips, probably from always rubbing. But I do like to wear it under Benefit's Ultra Plush Lip Gloss. I like that you don't need much product for color to show up. It smells kind of like rose water. It is rose-tinted, after all.

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

Although I haven't used a lip tint before, I found this rather disgusting. It was simply putting a colored dye on your lips and it tastes like chemicals. It also doesn't absorb in fully and is easily transferred to other parts of your face, other people's cheeks or napkins/clothes.

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

Great cheek stain

• mcreason16 By  mcreason16
    04.25.12

*LOVE* I use this product on my cheeks, lips and sometimes eyes. It lasts all day - smells and feels delicious! It's a bit pricey for what it is... but, definitely worth it if you get a sample or a coupon. I use it almost every day!

• bridgetem By  bridgetem
    03.28.12

I really like this product. It is very different than the lip gloss or chapstick that I am used to :) It stays on really well and smells wonderful. I is nice because it actually stains your lips so they aren't sticky. Great product!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.17.12

Really pretty on the lips for a little color.

• laguera16 By  laguera16
    03.16.12

great product definitely a must purchase

• hazel1449 By  hazel1449
    10.30.11

Great cheek stain. Looks like a natural flush and lasts all day.