Its a Ten Hair Care Its a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin | SheSpeaks

• cgreviews cgreviews
    05.17.12

It's a Ten is definitely my favorite brand of hair care products! The orange Keratin one is my least favorite smelling one, but that doesn't mean the product isn't fantastic! It helps to reduce frizz and smooth out hair while leaving it silky and shiny, but definitely not greasy or oily looking like other products.

• Ssterlingss By  Ssterlingss
    10.20.12

I've used many different leave-in treatments before and most work well enough, but at the end of the day my hair always feels oily and heavy. I borrowed It's A Ten from my sister to use one day and I love it, and have been using it ever since. I have long straight hair that has a mind of its own (meaning it gets frizzy and static-y all the time) and this tames it very well. Definitely worth the money.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

• shelli By  shelli
    11.16.11

Awesome product. Leaves hair silky soft and manageable.

• mlhart2 By  mlhart2
    10.28.11

This is the most amazing hair care product I've ever used and I've tried a ton. I have long very straight hair that likes to fly away and not stay smooth so I'm always looking for something to keep it looking fresh and put together all day long. My daughter has ringlet curly hair that can get frizzy and looks greasy with many products that claim they are for curly hair. It's a 10 works wonders on both of our hair. Mine stays sleek and shiny all day and her's stays bouncy and frizz free. It only takes a few pumps of the product on wet hair and you're good to go. This is a product I can't live without and well worth the $18.