Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! Very hydrating, and gives your lips a soft feeling like no other chap stick I've tried. Love the different scents and tints. Would definitely recommend this product to others.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Definitely not in love with these. I just couldn't get past the horrible colors. I have a medium skin tone and the few that I tried made me look like I was going to an 80's party.

• jacezara23 By  jacezara23
    09.07.15

Oh how I love this product! Maybe even more than the EOS lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling silky smooth all day and really does the job at keeping my lips moisturized.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

Great lip balm! Super moisturizing and they smell delicious. lol I currently have the 130 Crystal Kiss and 15 Cherry me and they're both great.

• CJensen By  CJensen
    09.01.15

Had I known the SPF on this would be like rubbing sunscreen on my lips I would have done that, it tastes the same :(

• Chnelfreebies By  Chnelfreebies
    08.27.15

I love my baby lips, makes my lip soft last long and smells great. This is a must have lip balm.

• MadridBeautyxo By  MadridBeautyxo
    08.27.15

I find this product to be my go to product in morning rushes, it moisturizes my lips and it adds color to them as well! So easy to apply and so silky and smooth on the lips! The variety of colors is so pretty as well, I feel like they go with everyone's skin tone! I definitely recommend this!

• moralesdayan123 By  moralesdayan123
    08.25.15

Omg I absolutly love these lip balms they leave my lips so moisturized and with color to too!

• julia123 By  julia123
    08.22.15

The best daily lip product I've used. I've been using this product for years and i love it!!!!

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    08.13.15

My girls LOVE these! We must have 2 of every color in purses, bathrooms, desks, cars!!

• Mo_Flow77 By  Mo_Flow77
    08.13.15

The color is the problem for me. Seems a bit much for lip balm.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    08.12.15

Obsessed with the blue one and it has spf which is great for people with sensitive lips especially when out in the sun on these summer days!