Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System | SheSpeaks

• Shop28 Shop28
    04.21.12

After suffering from mild adult acne for several months, I was at a loss. I had visited the dermatologist and was give several products to help with the acne. After weeks of trying the products and still suffering acne, I resorted to the Clarsonic Mia. While I still have acouple breakouts, I can say that regular use of this device has made my skin clearer and smoother. I have very sensitive skin, and using the brushhead for deep pore cleaning has not caused any irritation. I recommend this product to anyone, and if cost is an issue I would recommend the smaller "Mia" version.

• Shop28 By  Shop28
    04.21.12

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

I lOVE my clairsonic. I've noticed a big difference in the look of my skin and the size of my pores. It seems to really clean my skin and I believe it helps my skin products work better. Wish I had one for my 15 year old daughter. Great product!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    12.29.11

I bought my Mia from QVC for under $100. I have been using it for about a year now. I don't like the cream based cleansers that came with it, but I love the Clarisonic. This small cleansing tool is perfect to leave in the shower. It charges really fast. My face feels smooth and clean everytime I use it, which is everyday. I can really tell a difference between using this tool and just washing my face by hand. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get a deep down face cleansing on a daily basis. This is even gentle enough for sensitive skin. Great product!

• busymomstudentwife By  busymomstudentwife
    12.02.11

This is a great product; I bought it because I can leave it in the shower and use it everyday. It is great for cleaning your skin and leaves it smooth and radiant. It holds the charge for about 2 weeks and then takes only an overnight to recharge so it is ready to use again. Watch for Today's Special values on QVC - they have it on easy pay and at discounted pricing a few times a year.

• bbwife By  bbwife
    10.26.11

The Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds, the brush gently, yet thoroughly removes 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than manual cleansing alone. There are several models to choose from. The difference between them is colors, size, speeds, and time. The latest has a brush that can be used on the body as well. All models are easy to use. I have had mine for over a year and I am still in love with it. It has become a part of my daily routine. It makes my face feel amazingly soft, smooth, and super clean. My complexion is more even and clear looking. Yet is so gentle on your skin that it won't leave red or irritated so that even people with sensitive skin can still use it. The biggest and only con I found for the The Clarisonic Cleaner was the price. It cost me about $200 which for most people is pretty steep. However, after numerous reviews I finally caved in and bought one. Thank goodness I did because I am 35 years old and my skin has never felt and looked this good since I was in my teens.