Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    01.25.17

Love it!

I love this foundation as I am pretty pale and this stuff in Ivory 120 covers my skin and matches my tone just fine. I get it in the Dewy & Smooth as it helps to moisturize my dry skin and smoothes my skin to give a luminous finish. I do not know why all the bad reviews for this product...perhaps they are getting the wrong shade or skin type. Either way I had a good experience with this product and would recommend it to others.

• KelseyLucille By  KelseyLucille
    01.01.17

I don't get the hype

This product is very overrated, I had awful experiences with it. On several occasions I tried this product out because it is so raved about but it just doesn't work for me. It oxidizes like crazy and makes your skin look pink.I would not recommend this to others or repurchase it.

• emadsen45 By  emadsen45
    10.04.16

I personally only buy Maybelline Foundation. I tried this one because it was on sale. I like the medium coverage it provides, but it definitely amplifies any areas you tend to get oily. Overall, the price and coverage make it worth it but keep some blotting sheets handy.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

I like the feel of it on but, its not a full coverage type of foundation. Its more on the oily side, so not for people with oily skin types.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

It's okay not anything impressive

This is a lightweight feeling foundation it's a medium coverage foundation.I wouldn't purchase this again it's not full coverage to hide my acne scars and it comes off very easly but it does look matte and nice at first then it looks okay.It's not horrible but not my thing.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    08.02.16

I?ve been wanting to try this foundation for a long time, and was undecided about the Dewy or the Matte; due to the fact that my skin goes from normal to dry lately, I went with the Dewy + Smooth. First impression, this is not a foundation for all, if you have any oily skin, I believe it will give the oil slick look. With normal or dry, it does give a luminous look. I?ve been using it for little over a week and I like it, it hasn?t wow me much, but it is a good foundation. I've tried it with a mineral sunblock, but they are not a good match; the sunblock makes the foundation look on top of the skin, but without the sunblock it look really good. I have applied it with the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush and Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush; both work great but with this foundation I have found that Tarte?s is better, gives me a smoother and more skin like look. About the longevity, it last all day on me without moving or disappearing or even using a primer or setting it with powder. I would recommend to some of my friend this foundation.

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

I bought this in the matte type and it's probably my favorite drugstore foundation out there. I typically go for high end foundation, but this one just goes on so smooth on my face. The coverage is not heavy FYI, so if you're looking for that, this wont work for you most likely. I love this product because it doesn't go on heavy or think. It's smooth and light. After I apply and add concealer, I apply the Fit Me powder foundation and this thickens it up to medium coverage. I never suggest doubling up on liquid and powder foundations, but it works with this line. Love it.

• nmcreel By  nmcreel
    01.05.16

If you have an oily skin base, I would not recommend this for you. But if you need something a little more moisturizing that gives a dewy complexion to the skin, this might be a good foundation for you! I'm personally on the fence about this. Its a definite full coverage foundation so I would not want to use this too often.

• Gh1996 By  Gh1996
    12.22.15

I have the matte foundation and I have to say it is perfect. It's the first foundation that has ever matched my skin perfectly. It also gives a matte finish creating a flawless look. My oily face looks perfectly normal. I don't have any complains about this product.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

I used this foundation only when its really cold, because it leaves a oily texture.