Sally Hansen Nail Effects- Real Nail Polish Strips Review Page 4 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• Madsch08 By  Madsch08
    12.18.12

Not quick, or easy in my opinion. Looks cheap and makes a mess with all the trimmings from the peelings. Other people seem to love them for their quick-dry nature, doesnt do it for me. between time consumption and frustration, I'd rather pay my manicurist.

• Kisha3377 By  Kisha3377
    09.28.12

Quick and easy to apply without a mess.

• netty08 By  netty08
    09.25.12

I boughy these the other day dor fun and i have to say im not dissapointed. A great xmas gift for my baby sister

• Rdiez1986 By  Rdiez1986
    09.24.12

i love this product... it is easy to use and then strips last longer if you apply clear polish on top of the strip.

• Marshallmandy By  Marshallmandy
    09.24.12

I love these! They come in so many different patterns and last a pretty long time, but the thing I love the most is no waiting for them to dry I have two little ones and my nails never have time to dry so these are so awsome for that!

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

I have really long, skinny, and rounded nail beds and these stick on polishes never fit the shape of my nail. This brand was particularity bad. I'm glad I bought them on clearance because I could not use them. I'm sure if you have flatter nail beds these would work great but they never want to adhere to my nails.

• sydney2112 By  sydney2112
    09.09.12

it really didnt work for me or my friend its a waste of money thank you

• Dedebaur By  Dedebaur
    09.08.12

These are great when you in a rush. The only down fall is that dont last very long.

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

It was pretty good it made the designing part for my nails a lot easier.

• Tiggs423 By  Tiggs423
    08.13.12

I absolutely LOVE these!! I'm an administrative assistant so I'm always typing and filing papers away. The good part about using this product is that it doesn't chip easily and for me, lasts well past a week and a half before it starts to get "old". The first time I tried them I was skeptical but they really are easy to put on. I suggest planning ahead and fitting a sticker to each nail before you actually start to apply them... that way you know you have the right fit. I did my nails in the car one day. You can't say that about liquid nail polish!! You'd pass out from the fumes alone LOL! For just around the price of a manicure, I can have exotic designs that last for well over a week. That's good in my book!

• karadoodle By  karadoodle
    07.15.12

I love all the different designs of these. They were a snap to apply for me and I added a clear top coat after hearing sometimes they peel on the edges so they stayed on well. The thing I didn't like was how hard they were to remove. I spent about ten minutes and countless tissues trying to get the polish off. It got pretty messy and sticky.

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    06.10.12

Was very easy to apply and lasted longer then I expected. Love the different designs available.

• Tricias-List By  Tricias-List
    06.09.12

I am currently testing out a new product from Sally Hansen.The product is Sally Hansen Salon Effects and I am enjoying the trial.Well at least my daughter is since she has claimed the pack as her own,lol! The Salon Effects are nail polish strips of different styles and colors.They are actually quite easy to apply once you read the directions. One good thing about the strips (besides not having to be an nail artist) is that the strips come in a "one size fit all" package.At least that's what I call it because the strips are over sized in length and width,and all you have to do is shape the strips to you nail.It's like the package says..."No Dry Time,and Just Peel And Apply". The only thing I may have a gripe about is the price.I may have to get a coupon for these...I like them and does my daughter,so they will make their way into the house again ,lol!

• aubs78 By  aubs78
    06.08.12

These are fun for a one day manicure, but they don't last very long. The directions were fool proof and there were plenty of sizes to choose from. I loved all the patterns, but after one day I started to get scratches, not chips, on the nails and they started to pull up (my fault during application process...not the product's fault). but it bothered me none the less and took the strips off the next day.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    06.08.12

My daughter love this. She is a girly girl. Always putiing on nailpolishes . This is easy and last couple of days, wihtout chipping and looks great. Saving money on mani. Sally Hansen a great brand.