Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 dmp515
    10.16.16

Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels

Easy to use and fresh smelling! Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels do the job well and are not harsh on toilet parts. Like the ease of applying and the constant scent that is released with each flush.
  • Reviewergazette Reviewergazette
    06.03.14

I love Scrubbing Bubbles products and use them all of the time. However this gel for cleaning toilets doesn't work so well for me. The gel gets placed on 1 dot inside the toilet bowl and it really isn't the best of the Scrubbing Bubbles products I have ever used. It just doesn't work as well as I would want for a toilet. It does smell great though, as the Scrubbing Bubbles products usually do.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    10.29.11

not only does this cleaner work pretty well considering my water is very hard but it keeps the bathroom smelling cleaner for days after application

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    10.18.11

Love this stuff. I have really bad hard water and it build up like crazy in my toilet bowl and I don't have time to scrub my toilet everyday. I've tried the Clorox tabs but didn't see much of an improvement with the hard water plus it's not that safe if little kids or pets get into the toilet bowl (they're so sneaky). I finally decided to try these and they have really helped. They were cheaper than the tabs too. It's like cleaning my toilet everyday without sacrificing my time to do it. The gel is toilet cleaner so you get a flush of cleaner every time which is great at fighting build up. It doesn't replace cleaning your toilet but it makes it a lot easier and less often. Thanks scrubbing bubbles!