Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup | SheSpeaks

• moo77hb By  moo77hb     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

This flavor is fantastic! It has the perfect blend of sweet and tangy and tastes great in coffee and hot chocolate! It would go great with some baked goods and a warm fire! It blended in really well with my drinks and everyone that I let sample it loved it. I especially love that it is sugar free so I am not adding unwanted sugar to my drinks!

• krys2000 By  krys2000     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

While not to my personal taste,my kids LOVE it! Since it's sugar free, I don't sweat letting my kids have some in their breakfast oatmeal. I also mix it with hot apple juice and serve up apple cider! It's been a nice (sugar free) way to help my kids get their day off on the right foot!

• shawnann By  shawnann     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Although we haven't had a chance to try out the recipes for the Torani's, I would have to say that I would never purchase these products. Adding them to my coffee was the biggest mistake I could have made. I would not recommend them to anyone!

• papkin45 By  papkin45     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.12.11

I really fell in love with this Torani flavor the most ,you just couldn't tell it was even sugar-free,thats how great it tasted ,i would buy this all the time,it wasn't over-powering it was just right.

• MinistersWife By  MinistersWife     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.12.11

This was an interesting flavor for us to get. It was one I had never tired before so i really had to put on my thinking cap to use it. We tried it in coffee and decided that wasn't what we really liked. But adding it to steamed milk was great. But what we finally discovered was awesome! I mixed it in with pancake batter and it was so good. It was like eating streusel when we added the maple syrup to the pancakes. Soo good!!! I'll be trying it in lots of other baking projects too!

• thenesteffect By  thenesteffect     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.12.11

First off, anything that is sugar free is a huge plus for me, especially when adding it to my coffee. I drink 1-2 cups every morning and don't like starting my day off with a ton of sugar or calories. I was beginning to get bored with my usual coffee routine/flavors, so I was super excited when SheSpeaks invited me to participate in this blogger program. The Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrup is amazing. It doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth like some sugar free coffee additives do. I highly recommend trying this syrup.

• lisamc7 By  lisamc7     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

I just got done trying out the Torani Cinnamon Roll Latte using Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup. My husband gave this a whirl, as I am not a huge coffee fan, and he LOVED it. He would prefer this over his regular flavored coffee drinks that he picks up at the convenience store. He did at a bit a sugar because of his sweet tooth but overall he was satisfied and surprised at how much he liked it. It was also easy to make which is a plus when you are busy and on the go. He can easily whip one up on his way out the door for work.

• dedezozo By  dedezozo     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

This one smells great and as a plus it is sugar-free!

• shayaddison By  shayaddison     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I wasn't sure I would like this flavor because I'm not a huge cinnamon fan but I opened it and like others have mentioned in reviews, it smells exactly like a sugary cinnamon roll. Yum! I added a splash to my coffee and it was lovely - not too sweet and just the right hint of flavor. I'm also going to try it in oatmeal as a few other reviewers mentioned - I think that sounds delicious!

• dreampeddler By  dreampeddler     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

I've tried other sugar-free varieties of the Torani syrups and they've all been great. This one, however, is the most flavorful of the sugar-free syrups! My husband and I tried ours with soy milk and espresso, and made our first "homemade" coffee drinks. It was awesome, and so much cheaper than buying one at the coffee shop. Huge win!