Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

4.0
              Rated #273 in Makeup - Eyes
60 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

My holy grail mascara!!!!!!!! no flakes, clumps, doesnt budge or smudge!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this over stilletto and all the others. My lashes really do look like false eyelashes and as a bonus.........comes off easily. This product is on sale a lot at discount stores,,,,,,,,,,,,,buy one get one 50 percent off, so it bring the price down to about 6.00 a tube ( one full price, one half price is really 25% off both products)

This is my go to Holy Grail mascara! Make my lashes look like I am wearing Falsies

This is my favorite drugstore or high end mascara. It gives you length, volume, and curl. It's fabulour!!!

This is one of my favorite go-to mascara's. It separates and enlarges my lashes so they always look great! I love it.

This is my favorite mascara. I use it daily and it's worth the price.

I like this mascara it adds volume to my lashes however it doesn't make them look false at all.

I AM IN LOVE WITH FALSIES...I HAVE LITTLE TO NO LASHES...AND THIS MASCARA REALLY MAKES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE THE MOST!!!

Very nice mascara that lengthening and thickening my lashes very well

I adore this Mascara! I hardly have any lashes & this mascara makes me look like I have a ton! I did make the mistake of buying the waterproof version the first time & I could not wash that stuff off! The regular formula lasts all day, but comes off when I want it to. :)

Makes lashes long, and lush. I love this product.

Great mascara. good mascara application requires patience.

My all time FAVORITE Mascara! I love how much volume this gives me! I don't even feel the need to curl my eyelashes because they look long and voluminous with just this mascara! It doesn't clump and has THE best staying power. It's truly waterproof, trust me on this!

amazing they make my eyelashes fuller no clogged up mascara not hard to take off dont have to worry about piulling off my eyelashes just to get it off amazing great item!

This has been my favorite mascara I've purchased so far. It makes my lashes so voluminous and full without the clumping that most cheaper mascaras give.