Cerra Sensory Oil- Creative Energy Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• curiousgirl By  curiousgirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.01.11

Nice, but I need something more powerful like a scented candle that I can watch burn and flicker and last... unlike a scent that goes away almost immediately.

• elribas By  elribas     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.01.11

I'm a huge fan of essential oils, in general. Love them and their healing properties. With that said, does this product even contain oil? It seems too synthetic and the scent was much too overpowering for me. Blech.

• mom3ways By  mom3ways     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.11

I have started using this while sitting at the kitchen table with my 5th grader working on homework. It seriously calms us both down, which we usually need every night!

• NonisMom By  NonisMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.11

Full of freshness and encourages exuberance. This Scent is amazing. The roller ball is wonderful, making for easy application and enjoyment. From my experience with this scent/product, i am excited to try more!

• CASONDRA30 By  CASONDRA30     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.11

I really like the scent of the cerrra oil. Has a very calming scent to it!

• razzygirl By  razzygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.11

love these! I'm not really into the whole breath within yourself, but these scents are great! Really brings you into yourself and relaxes you.

• minky4 By  minky4     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.11

I'm kind of in love with this oil. It's the one product from the kit that I can for sure state that I will be repurchasing. It's energizing but not cloying. There is a very light staying-power which I love. I dab a little to my wrists and find myself smelling it often. It's a beautiful product.

• satrntgr By  satrntgr     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

Smells great!! I'd love to have this on hot rocks for a massage!!

• njf288 By  njf288     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

smells great easy to use and I love the fragrance . Plus I can carry it in my purse to use at work

• tammiejohnson By  tammiejohnson     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Love the uplifting scent of the creative energy sensory oil, it was such a nice, breezy scent.

• chef31 By  chef31     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Great product,. Helps gives me the energy to make it through my day!

• bell5love By  bell5love     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Love, love, love this product! The rollerball makes it an easy application and the smell is heavenly and very relaxing which is what it is meant to do. I would love to try other scents in this product.

• candylee9219 By  candylee9219     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

I really enjoyed the scent, packaging and rollerball application method. It came at a great time as I could certainly use some creative energy right now. At first I wasn't sure about it because all I could smell was alcohol, but that quickly evaporates and leaves a lovely lingering scent that isn't too overpowering.

• winny124 By  winny124     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.11

I like the idea but not the scent...

• leilanrose By  leilanrose     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.11

Love the Creative Energy sensory oil. The scent is lovely and relaxing.