Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 4 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• lisa45764 By  lisa45764
    09.30.15

I like this brand alot.more reasonable,on prices,and have bigger rolls that last.

• mamaof3clw By  mamaof3clw
    09.28.15

As far as budget goes, this is the most affordable toilet paper. It is not the most comfortable though. It depends which one you value more.

• Elii02 By  Elii02
    09.26.15

I enjoy this product. Its very affordable and you can usually find coupons for it which os a big plus.

• chinaesp27 By  chinaesp27
    09.24.15

very good as far as cleaning but does leave rolls of toilet paper behind which is a big no no in a toilet paper for me

• vlb0920 By  vlb0920
    09.03.15

Not my favorite! Leaves debris behind! The roll last not even a day in our bathroom family of 4!

• bronislava By  bronislava
    09.02.15

Very soft but it disintegrates while using. One roll goes very quickly

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.12.15

To me this is the best tp for the price. It is tough, soft, unscented, and very easy on the wallet

• ivyvine77 By  ivyvine77
    07.31.15

It has a good price, especially when I sale. We have used it quite a bit.

• maybaby1 By  maybaby1
    07.19.15

I find this to be ok. I usually purchase from warehouse club an off brand but will buy this when on sale with a coupon & find it suitable.

• bowster28 By  bowster28
    07.17.15

Not my favorite, but I do buy when it's on sale. It's just a little too thin for hubby.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

Affordable and soft, just not my optimal softness. Still the only brand my husband brings home, though!

• Sarahmom By  Sarahmom
    07.17.15

This is the only brand that is soft and absorbent and still cost effective for a budget.

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.30.15

Very good product for the price. It is thick enough to do a good job!

• Cyrus_momma By  Cyrus_momma
    06.30.15

Angel soft has always been my "go to choice" of favorite toilet paper and that has not changed. I absolutely will no choose any other brand. It has a very soft feel but not so soft it would leave left over paper on your skin. Great product that I would recommend.

• DesYater By  DesYater
    06.30.15

Love this brand! The only one I will purchase for my household