Fiber One Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• typninmypjs By  typninmypjs
    12.02.11

These are delicious! When my sweet tooth strikes and I need a little something, I grab one of these and it's perfect.

• bbrenner By  bbrenner
    12.01.11

We love them. They have a lot of fiber and they are a tasty snack. Great substitute for a more fattening out of control snack.

• My2Jets By  My2Jets
    12.01.11

This brand of snacks are soo good. Although the brownie is not the best. The bars are the best though. My kids can't tell that they are eating anything different than like the Quaker bars, which don't have half of the nutritional value.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    12.01.11

My daughter and I just LOVE the brownies. It is the perfect amount of calories and fiber. I would like to see them make a fudge caramel one. They are downright yummy!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.10.11

I was really impressed.........Very tasty, even for me a chocoholic!! they remind me of those little debbie brownies we all love but cant bring ourselves to eat!!! Dont lie you know you love them!!!! But with these they really arnt bad and at 90 calories you dont feel bad!! And if my daughter who can smell chocolate form a mile away, loves them then they pass the test!!!! Happy girls!!

• debinomaha By  debinomaha
    10.27.11

These brownies are small but delicious...I prefer the chocolate to the peanut butter. Great for filling that chocolate-carby-yummy craving while still eating healthy!

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.02.11

OMG! I absolutely love these. The chocolate brownies were awesome and the peanut butter were great but chocolate is my fav. With a 90 calorie snack as good as this how can you go wrong....you feel like you are cheating on your diet, but your in the clear on this one.

• karene10 By  karene10
    09.23.11

I really like the fiber one bars and couldn't wait to try the brownies. I really didn't care that much for these,a little too dry.

• 1234tina By  1234tina
    09.16.11

Ive had both the p-nut butter and chocolate brownies and like the chocolate better. They are pretty good. For 90 calories, 3 grams of fat and 5 grams of fiber they are DELICIOUS. And if you follow Weight Watchers (old program) they are only 1 point. I keep a box at work and home, and when im fiending for a piece of candy or chocolate, these do the trick to settle my craving.