John Frieda Precision Foam Color | SheSpeaks

• cranra27 By  cranra27
    10.27.11

Loved how even the coverage was, how soft it leaves my hair and how easy it is to use. I love the red shade so the limited shades are not a problem for me. I've only ever colored my hair at home and this was the fist time I got TONS of compliments on how amazing the color is for me:)

• StormRaven By  StormRaven
    10.27.11

Love this. Easy to use, great gray coverage, and leaves my hair shiny for weeks. And soft. I don't have to use conditioner as often. I just colored my hair last week, still looks great, and it hasn't started to wash out like other brands. Well worth the money.

• ladoofyer By  ladoofyer
    10.27.11

I like this product for how easy it is to apply (except for recoloring, very hard to just apply to new growth). Because of the limited color choices, and the difficulty in coloring roots, I had to give it fewer stars. If you are coloring your hair for the first time this is a great product for a novice.

• Racingchik44 By  Racingchik44
    10.27.11

I recently tried this product and was blown away by it! It works really well. I didn't think it would cover all my hair (have very thick hair) but it covered everything.

• ttroulias By  ttroulias
    10.27.11

I was very impressed with this product! I am a natural blonde, but I color my hair to give it dimension. I used the 10B Extra Light Beige Blonde and I love it! The foam is so easy to use and it has plenty of product to cover evenly. The color is great and my hair feels amazing!

• kandis379 By  kandis379
    10.27.11

I really like the foam hair color formuluas, and this one is the best that I've tried. The color turned out great, and the process makes the at-home process foolproof and messproof. I've admitted ruined some carpet once by making a mess with at-home color, so the cleanliness and ease of the foam is great!!

• Blondiestheone By  Blondiestheone
    10.27.11

I love John Frieda but did not love this product. It didn't seem to color my hair at all. I was hoping for the best and didn't get any results, I had to re do my hair with a different brand.

• bufflady By  bufflady
    10.27.11

iLOVE this hair color and it is the only one i now buy... sure . there is coverage and a large tube of conditioner for multiple uses .. and healthy looking hair . The reason i gave it 5 stars is there is no WASTE!! ANY LEFTOVER COLOR CAN BE SAED AND USED TO REFRESH THE ROOTS OR COLOR ON A WEEKLY BASIS .. i had to say that in all caps - y oureally can get your moneys' worth!!!

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    08.20.11

You have got to try it! I have some pretty stubborn grays and finally an at home hair color covered them! It was very easy to use but the instructions state to use it all. That was the only problem. It was so much, the foam was falling off my head! Loved this coverage!