Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

My daughter used these cups as a starter cup up until she turned 2. I loved the handles and that it wasn't so large that she couldn't hold on to it. It cleans easily and is a great cup for on the go kids. The only complaint is that it can leak after a lot of use and if the plastic is not installed correctly. If your child pulls too hard the whole top will pop off...

• They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.15.14

My son loves it!Had to buy a new one since he loves to through it.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.10.14

This is the cup my little one is transitioning to from her other cup which had a straw. I love that she is able to hold and have control of her drinking.

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

Love these. My daughter started out using these and they work amazingly.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Great product ! Beware children learn how to throw cups after holding them . Cleaning should be easy but soak nipple part

• MilaWoodward By  MilaWoodward
    08.18.14

This is great my son loved it and so did my daughters it was easy for them to carry around and they use them as real cups without the tops the only down side is that they all bit through the silicone tops

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

These training sippy cups are awesome! They don't spill easily when my baby shakes it all around, hits it on her chair or throws it down in the floor. They have to bite down on them just a bit in order for the juice to come out and they are really easy for their little hands to hold on to!

• sofianne By  sofianne
    06.18.13

Took a while for her to figure out how to use it but now at 9mos shes got it down!!Love it!

• countrytomboy By  countrytomboy
    05.01.13

one of my toddlers' faves

• hollyn By  hollyn
    04.29.13

very easy to use and the handles are easy for toddlers to hang on to. my son liked this cup cause he could use it like a bottle

• leesh75 By  leesh75
    04.10.13

My DS has just started using his sippie cups. He started at 6.5 months old-he is now 7.5 months. He still hasn't figured that you drink out of it so he mainly just chews on it, but is able to get some water or juice out of it. I have also put his formula in it so he can get used to the whole drinking thing. He has dropped his a few times on our linoleum floor and it has not cracked or broke. Love that it's dishwasher safe!