Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• freestuffjanedoe By  freestuffjanedoe
    01.25.13

These are delicious, and they are the perfect size. reasonable price, too! I think they should make some with heath bard, but I still like the available flavors

• sslorraine By  sslorraine
    01.25.13

These may be Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, but they are by no means "skinny" on taste. They have a great taste and you would never know they are Skinny Cow! A great alternative to the more fattening brands.

• xa109a7 By  xa109a7
    01.22.13

These tasted ok but the ingredient list is horrible. I highly prefer just eating a small serving of natural ice cream with about 5 ingredients.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

These just go to show you that you can have great taste and something that is good for you too! They are really good with fresh strawberries and low fat whipped cream!

• xojasminejanae By  xojasminejanae
    01.01.13

Italked veryyy good and is supposed to be less calories but I feel like I could eat the whole box lol I want somethin a little more filling.

• lilith By  lilith
    01.01.13

Proof good for you can taste great.,

• tja1967 By  tja1967
    10.11.12

Great summer snack when you're trying to watch your diet. Very satisfying!

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Great low calorie alternative. Smooth and creamy.

• annek19 By  annek19
    09.26.12

Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are good. But they need texture; like chocolate chips.

• petroke By  petroke
    09.26.12

These are by far the best lowfat icecream sanwiches on the market. I bought a store brand version after buying these because they were cheaper and ended up throwing them away because they tasted like cardboard. Definitely worth it.

• fonseca204 By  fonseca204
    09.25.12

These are SO GOOD!!! Just the right size and I don't feel guilty after eating them!!! The only thing is I can only buy them when they are on sale and I have a coupon for them....they are a little pricey!

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

Mmm.. I love these. I want some now. :) My favorite way to eat them is top them with a few frozen raspberries, then microwave for 10 seconds to soften the raspberries. It's really refreshing! :)

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    09.17.12

Love em. I bought the multi pack with vanilla and chocolate, both were great.

• EthanNDomsMom By  EthanNDomsMom
    07.19.12

Absolutely love Hungry Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, especially the ones with vanilla cookies and chocolate ice cream! Super yum, low in calories and a filling snack! What more ca you ask for?

• stargayzr By  stargayzr
    07.18.12

love everything skinny cow makes...even the candy