Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    07.10.12

Classic clean product for cleaning babies and children alike. Only problem is they seem to dry out quicker than one would like even if sealed.

• eboni04 By  eboni04
    07.10.12

Great wipes for any kind of cleanup and theyre flush able,

• mel39827 By  mel39827
    07.10.12

I use these all the time. There is just the right amount for use, and they leave me feeling a lot cleaner than TP.

• vaw215 By  vaw215
    07.10.12

I love these wipes! I use them all the time! Great for a fresh, clean feeling!

• rothvl By  rothvl
    07.02.12

I use these all the time. There's nothing better for feeling clean and fresh.

• award58 By  award58
    06.29.12

Not just for kids. I appreciate them when I need them! Nice scent and non-iritating to the skin.

• bam237 By  bam237
    06.21.12

Awsome for when I'm potty training....makes it so easy for the kids.

• justoneforcoupons By  justoneforcoupons
    06.21.12

I buy this product for my parents as well as myself. I prefer Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes over any others. I love the small container it comes it. I love how some of them are decorated and the stores have sales on them a lot of the time and easy to find coupons. They are very handy and don't irritate my skin.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    06.14.12

this cute little box sits on the back of my girls bathroom toilet. it makes THINGS alot easier for them and I love that !!!

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi
    06.14.12

We use these all the time in our house. They are just the right size and feel good too.

• allikaet By  allikaet
    06.05.12

I like these for the smell is better than some of the others and just makes me feel cleaner and refreshed than regular toilet paper.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.07.12

I buy these for my autistic son who is still learning to wipe. great product

• Biancaarevalo By  Biancaarevalo
    03.23.12

Good product. It doesn't irritate the skin. Gets the job done;)

• aud615 By  aud615
    03.22.12

I do like these i keep them on back of the toilet you feel fresh and clean when you use them

• kthrngoodman32 By  kthrngoodman32
    03.21.12

I got a coupon for a free tub of these a while back and tried them. I didn't really care for them. I don't really like the moist feeling it leaves on your back side. I like their toilet paper though. Also at around four dollars this is not a product you would want to sue every time you go to the bathroom.