Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

These are great, fresh and sturdy. Especially useful when little ones need that extra care to ensure clean undies! Pair with cottonelle toilet paper for a luxurious bathroom trip! :-) Its also fun to be known as " the house with the good T.P....lol. clip those sunday paper coupons and look for ones online to get great deals so you can splurge without breaking the bank.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    02.02.13

love having these on hand.

• RD_Sharingdelights By  RD_Sharingdelights
    01.17.13

These are great for pretty much anywhere you need a moist wipe, such as the bathroom, the car, traveling, etc. I mostly keep them in my bathrooms , I have two. I usually buy in bulk because they run out FAST special in the time of the month we ladies get our PMS, I have 4 teenage girls so you can imagine all the wipes used.

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I keep a box in both bathrooms. Keeps you fresh!

• Sharpnack By  Sharpnack
    12.06.12

A staple in our home since it began to be sold. Sometimes a little pricey but regular coupon offerings are made by the company.

• heide30 By  heide30
    12.06.12

Nice for that extra cleansing you might need. not overly wet. light fragrance

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

these are my number one wipes i use when im babysitting

• RissaG By  RissaG
    11.14.12

I buy these occasionally especially when there is a sale or coupon. It great to have because they work much better than toilet paper. Its great to have especially with young kids.

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.13.12

I buy these for my seven year old. Makes everything easier for the both of us.

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.13.12

I have the kids use these when they go to the bathroom. This ensures that they get a little cleaner with just plain toilet paper.

• Annaflower By  Annaflower
    09.19.12

These work well. I use them all the time nice fresh sent.