Purex Complete Crystals Softener Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

12.14.12

Good product, easy use.

• Issybear By  Issybear
    12.11.12

I love how it smells and it staysfor weeks! No I don't have to load washer machine with fabric softener! YAY!!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Smells nice, adds scent to my clothes. I recommend if you'd like the scent on you all day.

• MBAShoeLover By  MBAShoeLover
    07.10.12

Love the way these make our clothes smell, they last soo long. I have taken stuff out of storage several months later and they still smell fresh.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I like the smell, the cap is different from all the other fabric softeners. I like the cap design.

• SimplySweetHome By  SimplySweetHome
    05.16.12

I love Purex Crystals. They are so fast and convenient because they go right in with the clothes. You don't have to worry about spilling a liquid and ruining your clothes. And the clothes come out smelling so fresh! I tried the Tropical Splash variety, and I love the scent. I wish they made air fresheners and other products in this scent, because I'd definitely buy them!

• nikkiq By  nikkiq
    05.14.12

Purex Complete Crystals Softener are 92% natural crystals , have long-lasting freshness, smell nice come in three different fragrance , clothes & bedding were softer and fresher. Give it a try you will liked it too.

• sskurnic By  sskurnic
    05.14.12

Makes my clothes soft and fresh. The scents are both incredible and long lasting.. My favorite fabric softener and so convenient to use..

• Melissa_1 By  Melissa_1
    05.14.12

I really like this product! I love the smell of the blue bottle. It's easy and convenient to use.

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    05.13.12

This worked well, but really it didn't work any better then anything else I've used before...I'd say it was ok

• blondiexx1222 By  blondiexx1222
    05.11.12

I could not use any of the Purel products due to allergic reactions. If anyone is even slightly sensitive, which I am, I would not use this product.

• MissSmig By  MissSmig
    05.09.12

I really like the convenience of these "pellets"". I love the smell of the lavender. However, the smell is too light on the clothes and doesn't last at all. I think this product is too expensive since you have to use so much before you get any scent out of it.

• dinodonna By  dinodonna
    05.08.12

I really like being able to add these right at the beginning of the the wash cycle and walk away. Your clothing comes out smelling so wonderful. I had received a sample and coupon which I took to purchase a full size item. I like that you can just use very small amount and get great results. I especially like on blankets and sheets, when you fluff-the smell comes right back!

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    05.08.12

Love this stuff. I used it on my sheets and towels. It does keep the scent, and I like it better than the Downy product that does the same thing.

• BJBragg By  BJBragg
    05.08.12

A staple in my laundry tools. Even my husband noticed how fresh the clothes were. I love that the freshness lasts and lasts. Thanks Purex! :)