Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage Review Page 4 of 40 | SheSpeaks

• Barbi46 By  Barbi46
    06.17.15

My husband loves these. He loves eating this woth pork and beans. One time I bought an off brand and he said " Make sure you buy the Johnsonville for now on."

• Connoranddarrylsmommy By  Connoranddarrylsmommy
    06.14.15

These are so much juicier than any other brand they also keep their flavor when cooked in dishes such as kraut and sausage other great recipes

• nessanu By  nessanu
    06.09.15

I love this! it's a perfect mixture of spices and flavor. I'm a very big meat eater and nothing is better then these!

• Mclittlebit By  Mclittlebit
    05.20.15

I love these sausages. They have good flavor, aren't too greasy, and are the perfect size to fill up my family.

• jdmmom By  jdmmom
    05.15.15

It's a great substitute for hot dogs. It doesn't give you the nasty after taste. It can be used for many things other than hot dogs. We use it for anything like in stews or pasta.

• lmeppley By  lmeppley
    05.11.15

Very yummy weather on a hot dog bun, spaghetti or added to any other recipe!! Very flavorful!!

• LadyRafferty By  LadyRafferty
    04.27.15

Our whole family love these sausages. They're not spicy, and work well with some tomato sauce, peppers and onions in the crock pot. They're also delicious on the grill. If you're in a time crunch, they're nice pan fried as well. Great product.

• cintro By  cintro
    03.09.15

They are delicious and my husband's favorite!!

• marcyj11 By  marcyj11
    02.27.15

I really like these but my husband does not. I find them to be wonderful to grill and eat like hot dogs.

• Upclosewithmadi By  Upclosewithmadi
    02.17.15

These sausages are great!

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    02.08.15

My husband loves all things sausage and these are his favorite!

• Pamjh67 By  Pamjh67
    01.25.15

These sausage are the best for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great to snack on to. They have the best taste out of all other sausage.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

These are pretty good. I like the taste, but a little fatty.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.29.14

Great on the pit

• 1andonlySylvia By  1andonlySylvia
    12.28.14

Yum. That's all that's needed. only downside....only 5 in a pkg. wish there were 6 because there is mostly only 3 of us at home and 6 would give each of us one for dinner and either 1 for lunch or 1 for a snack after work and/or school! Good deal for the price, even better with a coupon!