Diva Cup Model 2 | SheSpeaks

• Neshia81 Neshia81
    09.05.19

Still not leak-proof or bladder friendly

I have been using this product now for a year, and I must say at first it looked to be a great product. I have given it some to see if I can adjust, but it isn't friendly to the bladder at all. It seems to put a lot of pressure, and it also depends on what position your cervix is in ( high or low) as to how well the suction is. I would like to see a product with a broader rim and less cup for a more secure and comfortable fit (maybe I will try Tampax starter if I could get a hold of one).

• Neshia81 By  Neshia81