bzzagent.com Reviews Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• nodeerhere By  nodeerhere
    05.01.13

Bzzagent is a really good site to join. They have 'campaigns' where they offer a free full-size product and as a Bzz Agent, you are asked to create 'buzz' about the product. This entails your speaking with friends and family or writing on your blog or facebook page. You might also have coupons to give away. The more you buzz the higher your rating and the more campaigns you are invited to join. You need to be able to chat with people and get their feedback about the products and you are asked to write about your experience. If you have a lot of friends and contacts, you will like being a bzzagent. You are invited into a campaign based on the profile you create and also on some short surveys about yourself.

• redheadedgranny By  redheadedgranny
    04.29.13

I love buzz agent . I have been with them for several years. I have got the opportunity to try lots of products. you get to try products they send you for free. then share your opinion with others. then report to buzz agent about your word of mouth shares on product. I really enjoy participating in the buzz campaigns.

• JuanaDe By  JuanaDe
    04.15.13

It`s an amazing website , I love all the products I get to try .

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    04.14.13

I have been a member of this website since May 2010. I have been included in 27 Campaigns, a few I have had to pay a small amount for, most I haven't had to pay for and a couple I didn't have a Kit sent to me. I love this site, I love the variety of products that I have been able to test out and review. Cosmetics, Cleaning products, Candles and Mists, Household Appliances, just to name a few. I have recommended this site to many of my friends and they love this website as well.

• aubreyjean By  aubreyjean
    04.09.13

Love the web sight! I have done lots of campaigns and received a lot of nice items to test out! Would totally recommend signing up for this!

• aubreyjean By  aubreyjean
    04.09.13

• Easy2Save By  Easy2Save
    03.21.13

BzzAgent is great! Free to join and fun! I have beem a member for a few years and like it. Fill out all of the surveys and log in each week to check for more surveys.You might not get into a campaign right away it depends on many things including your age if you have children, what type of products you use based on your survey answers etc. When you are a match for a campaign you will receive an email you have to be quick to log in and accept it because they go fast.

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    03.20.13

Best site hands down. I have been a member over a year and have gotten to try many products. I am in a campaign right now that will end soon. This is a great site and I recommend that you check it out and make an account.

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.20.13

BzzAgent is a great website that allows you to try products and review them. They have great campaigns with well known, well respected products. It's something we all do everyday when we buy a new product and then tell our friends whether or not we enjoyed it. BzzAgent allows us to try the product for free and encourages our HONEST opinion even if its not favorable. It's great fun to see which campaigns you will qualify for. I truly enjoy my association with BzzAgent!

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    03.09.13

BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    02.26.13

I have heard a lot of bad reviews about Buzzagent and so it took me some time to finally up myself and sign up for it, and to tell you the truth, I LOVE being a Buzzagent. They have so many campaigns for you, so many samples and they never spammed my email of contacted me about silly stuff. All you need to do is complete little surveys that they give to earn points. The more points you earn, then the more likely you will receive products to review. Ever since I joined, I have been getting such great stuff! sometimes there would be more than one product in a box! I love it!!!! Buzzagent might not be for everyone based on what you put on your profile and survey taking, but then things haven't slowed down yet! There is always something every month!

• DiamondsOnMyWindshield By  DiamondsOnMyWindshield
    02.25.13

Recently joined and it looks like it could be fun. So far have answered all the surveys available. My bzzscore is 3.3 already. Can't wait to get into my first campaign!

• JustJ3n By  JustJ3n
    02.15.13

Been a member for almost a year and all i have to say that this is by for one of my favorite site that allows you to try products and share with friends. The campaigns are easy to do and all they ask for in return is a review.

• sharilynbell By  sharilynbell
    01.25.13

I just became a member.. I am really excited to see what all the buzz is about. I invited friends to join that like me love to try out new stuff and decide how we like it-- only before we were buying it and now we have the opportunity to test it and then tell others what we think and invite them over to our homes see the products for themselves.. I think that is awesome

• testingmama By  testingmama
    12.12.12

BzzAgent is one of my favorite sites. They send you products, usually for free, to try out. You then spread the word in various ways. How you can share depends on the specific campaign. Some only have a few of the options whereas others will have them all. But they might include sharing on facebook, tweeting, writing a review, sharing photo, a blog post, and all that I have seen have the option to do a BzzReport (which used to be all that was available to do). In a Bzz Report, you spread the word via phone or in person then you tell BzzAgent what happened in the conversation (what you told the people about the product, what their reactions were to what you said, etc). Occasionally they will offer you a paid campaign. You will have to pay (at a steep discount usually) if you want to participate. You do NOT have to accept the campaign, and you are NOT penalized for turning down a campaign for any reason. Whether a product is free or for a fee is decided by the company NOT by bzzagent. And every time they have one, people are always getting really mad about it on facebook. Honestly this aggravates me. They have always said that there would occasionally be campaigns with a fee, they have always said that it does not affect your future eligibility to turn things down, etc so there is no reason for anybody to be upset. Just turn it down and wait for the next free one (which are WAY more abundant anyway). I just hate when people don't read the faq's before joining a website then get mad at the company that they didn't know this. Ok, rant over. Another thing to consider when joining is that it can take a long time to get your first campaign. There have been people that have gotten their first campaign within a week, others have to wait months (yes plural). This all depends on demographics (gender, age, location, etc) as well as how you answer the survey questions and what campaigns are available at the time. Patience is key but it is so worth the wait. I have been a member for years (2007 I believe) and have gotten so many great campaigns from beauty to food to a $180 toothbrush to toys, etc. Oh and earning points on MyPoints to turn in for giftcards is awesome! While you can join at 13, teenagers get VERY few campaigns. My sister who is 17 has been an agent for three years I think and only gotten "5" gum and Clean and Clear in all that time. She has gotten to the point where she hardly even bothers checking it anymore (though she probably will when she turns 18). I just wanted to throw that out there so that people don't get excited then disappointed.