bzzagent com reviews | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.09.13

BzzAgent is a great website! I joined recently, after some friends recommended it. It's kind of like Influenster/SheSpeaks, but the layout is SO clean. They've got a bunch of campaigns always going on, and they reach out to as many people as they can with each one. True to their word, I have never gotten a single spam message from them. It's free to join, and they are so great about getting you into their campaigns. Love them. Try it out!

• mlarana By  mlarana
    12.14.13

I haven't been a member for too long but I have already had 4 missions in the past few months. I really love their site and how user friendly they are. BzzAgent is one of the better sites to try products for free. I say that because they don't make you do an overwhelming amount of 'advertising' for the product like Influenster does. I would and have recommended this site to many people and they love it as well.

• kmatiese By  kmatiese
    11.23.13

I joined bzzagent less than a week ago, on Sunday(today is Saturday) and within a few days I received two new campaigns. TO say I was surprised was an understatement. ALot of people I know claimed it took them weeks to get their first bzzcampaign but for me it took only a few days. Either I have some relatable qualities or I just got lucky. Either way I was excited. However, not everyone will receive campaigns this quick. It depends on your surverys which your campaigns are based off of. But once you sign up, im sure you'll be bzzign in no time!

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.05.13

I joined BzzAgent a couple of months ago amd I am impressed. They give you campaigns based on things you like and they think would be a good match for you. Once you accept the campaign a bzzkit comes and you're able to try out the peoducts and keep them. In return they ask that you spread the word on how t ou got the free products and write reviews about them. AMAZING!!!

• kathyhayes By  kathyhayes
    07.20.13

I have heard of this website and would like to know more about it and how to get started.

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.16.13

I love this site. I haven't received a bzzkit yet but it is the simplest when it comes to free sampling boxes

• ginawatson By  ginawatson
    07.15.13

This one was rather hard to put a review on, but it is so good I have to spread the news. Bzzagent is a review board that sends reviewers free kits to try and review in the mail. You will have to try and see. I have been extremely satisfied with every kit I have received.

• amazey By  amazey
    06.14.13

Love being a member of Bzzagent. I get to try the newest products and share great coupons with my friends. All of the items I have received to review have been top-quality and there is not one that I didn't like or use.

• aidensmomma By  aidensmomma
    06.13.13

love this site. ive gtten some free stuff and got to try new things that I haven't tried before,.... love LOVE LOVE!

• girlygearhead By  girlygearhead
    06.09.13

So far so good! I joined just about a month ago and already got my first challenge. Love the idea of getting to try things and offer feedback... awesome to know that companies are listening to us... the most important people to their business!

• Mimi_looper By  Mimi_looper
    06.09.13

I've been a member of this site for about a month and They have al ready given me a 'campaigns'.' Which means I received a free full-size product and a bunch of coupons to hand out to my friends. Once you receive the product your to try it and write a review on it. I would recommend it to everyone.