Hershey 's Candy Cane Kisses Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

Too bad they only out them during Christmas! I would love to have these all year round! All time favorite, birthdays, parties, halloween kisses are on the top of the list. everyone likes them so much. loved the shape and taste too

• AuttyW By  AuttyW
    08.17.12

I stalk the stores every year waiting for these to come out! I love the taste of them and the little red peppermint sprinkles on the inside are a nice crunchy surprise!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

These are so yummy! I like the red little sprinkles inside them.

• tan224 By  tan224
    05.17.12

all time favorite, birthdays, parties, halloween kisses are on the top of the list. everyone likes them so much. loved the shape and taste too

• chelsaerose By  chelsaerose
    05.11.12

So good, want them right now!!!

• icecreamchica112 By  icecreamchica112
    04.30.12

I am not always a huge Hershey's Kiss fan- however, these are my absolute favorites! I love the Candy Cane bits of peppermint that make it fresh and Christmasy, but they are also not too sweet! I love to add these Kisses into my baking because they melt down so well, and they add the perfect amount of peppermint goodness to any holiday dish!

• stuck108 By  stuck108
    03.28.12

I dont really enjoy peppermint with chocolate. I am neutral with this product.

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    03.24.12

So so yummy!!! !

• valv22 By  valv22
    03.21.12

Not a big fan of peppermint but my kids love these. Ask for them in the store during the holidays.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.21.12

These kisses are soooooo good if you love peppermint. My kids want these during the holidays!

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

Great combination!!! Party in my mouth. Went back to buy more bags after the holidays because i was afraid i won't see them till next year!

• daniellearnold_89 By  daniellearnold_89
    03.15.12

Perfect combination!

• Becca57 By  Becca57
    03.06.12

It is made by Hershey's - what's not to love?!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

These are my favorite candy for the season... They are just sweet enough and have just enough peppermint to balance itself out! I look forward to pigging out on them without the guilt of chomping an entire candy bar!

• ChristineK2010 By  ChristineK2010