Shark Steam Mop | SheSpeaks

• rgjaking By  rgjaking
    05.30.13

Although it cleaned well, it did not last long, maybe a year if that. Was not happy about that, actually not sure if I want to get another Shark, I don't want to spend all that money for it not to last long. They don't make things to last like they use to.

• Nessav By  Nessav
    05.30.13

This does more than clean it disinfectes your floor so it's safe for your kid to crawl on

• angiecotes By  angiecotes
    04.30.13

Works great! I'm in my second one, cause hard water ruined it. Now I'm using distilled water. Really hot steam cleaning my hardwood floors and no chemicals, perfection.

• silhouette74 By  silhouette74
    07.20.12

LOVE it! Heats up quickly, easy to use. No more messing w/crappy mops and buckets. Made my life so much easier and they are getting cheaper and cheaper in price, esp online. You just gotta love that and my momma who bought it for me!

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    06.30.12

LOVE LOVE!!! Having two kids our floors get dirty fast, with the shark we are able to keep our floors clean. It is very easy and fast to use.

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    05.11.12

Absolutely love this! We use it on our wood & tile floors. Great for people with allergies or pets. It cleans AND sanitizes floors.

• allisonmarie43 By  allisonmarie43
    05.05.12

Not bad, but I do get the feeling that I am just wiping dirty stuff back and forth when I use it...

• deedoesmakeup By  deedoesmakeup
    04.12.12

Does'nt work.The heat after a few months stops working so there's no steam.It also left puddles of water on the floor.Save yourself the money!

• ginabean05 By  ginabean05
    03.06.12

LOVE IT! However, I wish that I could use it on my laminate flooring because I have to have a separate mop for my laminate versus my tile, but the shark mop is great for my tile! I like not having to use the chemicals.

• darbynme By  darbynme
    03.04.12

I love this Shark! My new hardwoods look so beautiful - just like brand new each and every day! It is very easy to use, has three pads, easy to fill, works on carpet/rugs as well as hardwood and tile. This is the bomb!!!