Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer | SheSpeaks

• EL_549 EL_549
    10.16.13

Perfect for cool weather mornings! I make coffee and use the peppermint creamer to keep up the holiday spirit while my husband, daughter and i set up all of our Christmas decorations.A+!

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

This is amazing. I am a all day coffee drinker all day and all night. So at night I try to change the flavor up a little. I used this at my grandparents house one night. Oh my.. I feel in love love

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

Love flavored coffee creamers, but this one is my all time favorite! Was disappointed that I could only get it at Christmas but now I can get it all the time!

• japanmad By  japanmad
    07.17.14

I like them more in the winter and especially around Christmas. I looked forward to the seasonal flavor. Now that you can buy it all the time, I don't buy it as much.

• ILOVTOSHOP4ME By  ILOVTOSHOP4ME
    05.19.14

perfect for the holidays, one of my favorites creamer.

• COURTNEYS By  COURTNEYS
    05.09.14

This creamer is really good.

• raynaebrennan By  raynaebrennan
    05.06.14

I am not so fond of the peppermint in my coffee. I guess you really have to like not in your coffee.

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.06.14

After Christmas these went on sale at a local grocery store, so I picked up a couple. I am a HUGE fan of mint & chocolate mixes & this was so great to add to my cup of coffee. A little bit of heaven in my cup, every morning.

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

This creamer is very good considering I'm not a big fan of mint. I don't taste too much mint though.

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    03.02.14

too much on the mint part. But a nice switch overall from the usual stuff.

• Mskayyten By  Mskayyten
    02.23.14

Peppermint is my all time favorite flavor and coffee is my favorite beverage so NATURALLY I absolutely love this creamer. Wish I had a lifetime supply of it!!