Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Review Page 4 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• mommy12 By  mommy12
    09.20.14

I love the shower gel also....this is great stuff.

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.18.14

I get compliments for its scent all the time. My husband loves it. The only negative for me is that it is a EdT and I prefer perfumes.

• slongobardi By  slongobardi
    09.18.14

This is my go to scent! Absolutely love it!!

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

I love the way this smells. Sometimes I get the knock-off version though!

• FertilityHollis By  FertilityHollis
    08.08.14

Not my absolute favorite scent but I have purchased and used it before. Would definitely use again if given as a gift or promotional pricing.

• speaknow By  speaknow
    08.07.14

This is one of my favorites. Always feel light and refreshing.

• wittygirl3 By  wittygirl3
    08.06.14

This is a very light and clean fragrance that is perfect for the summer. Whenever I use to wear this fragrance to work people immediately knew what I was wearing. I received a lot of compliments from men and women.

• RebeccaMsMingle By  RebeccaMsMingle
    08.03.14

While I do like this scent, I don't love it.. Not for any fault on part of the brand, just from personal preference. But I do receive compliments when I wear it, and I do recommend it to friends.

• ROCKSTAR8929 By  ROCKSTAR8929
    07.23.14

Great smell. Very light, fresh scent. Every time I wear it I get compliments on it.

• halfbrit By  halfbrit
    07.22.14

This was my highschool scent go to. I wore it quiet often and never failed to recieve a complement or two. The scent is refreshing and clean, it has a purity to it that is addictive.

• KaterraJanel By  KaterraJanel
    07.21.14

omg i love this perfume it smells sooo good the scent is heavenly

• bundiestar By  bundiestar
    07.18.14

Heaven scent perfume. One of my favourites

• laurenjill05 By  laurenjill05
    07.15.14

I love this perfume. It has such a light clean scent that is pretty unique. I always get compliments when I wear it. It doesn't last all day though, unfortunately.

• BigChas By  BigChas
    07.10.14

One of my favorite perfumes. Always get compliments when I wear it. Would suggest you try it & see if it blends with your body chemistry.

• SamanthaV18 By  SamanthaV18
    07.05.14

It is one of my go-to's! It has a fresh and clean scent and I always get compliments when I wear it! It is not expensive. I love it as a summer/fall scent.