OPI Nail Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• nmcreel nmcreel
    01.05.16

I'm always a huge fan of OPI nail products! They last forever and look beautiful! They have a beautiful shine and usually look fantastic for weeks!

• alyounk alyounk
    11.09.11

I just got "rainbow connection" from the OPI muppet's holiday 2011 collection. I had been waiting for the muppet's polish for months now and have mixed feelings about the end result. The numerous different colors of glitter are all mixed up in a clear polish base, which looks way cool in the bottle. My issue was not with the mixture of colors, rather the big sized pieces of glitter that seemed to chip off very easily. The smaller glitter seemed to adhere better than the large. Also, since the base of the polish is clear, it might have look better with a solid color undercoat of polish. I used two coats without a solid color undercoat and you could still see much of my natural nail through the polish. I love OPI and will always recommend it as the best polish around... Rainbow Connection seems like a high maintance manicure that, while it breaks my heart to say, I don't recommend.

• manyblackbears By  manyblackbears
    05.21.14

I wore this nail polish all summer long on my toes. Everywhere I went people complemented me. It stayed on for a long time and didn't chip either. It's good stuff.

• Explorer52 By  Explorer52
    03.20.14

I just got two colors form the Brasil collection: Kiss Me I'm Brazilian and Live. Love. Carnaval. I also got La Paz-itively Hot-matte. I really love these polishes. Application is smooth. They last for a little over a week with a base and top coat. No streaks left behind. The brush is thick and wide that covers good surface area of nail. However it is not awkwardly huge. Dry at a reasonable speed. Odor of the polish is not strong as other polishes. Definitely recommend especially if value quality over quantity.

• Cbat3295 By  Cbat3295
    02.20.14

This brand nail Polish has never been my number one I find the colors they say are not actually an end result color.

• jonesygurl By  jonesygurl
    02.17.14

looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvve these

• Aramas33 By  Aramas33
    02.17.14

Great, quality nail color!

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

Of the OPI nail polishes I have tired, I love them. They have great color payoff and great staying power. My only complaint about them is the price.

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.16.13

OPI is a good way to get a drugstore type brand that lasts more then a day! Love it!

• Cslaskey By  Cslaskey
    12.16.13

I always love OPI's wide and ever changing selection of nail polish. I like the way that OPI dries to a shiny finish even without a topcoat. I only wish that it were a little longer lasting!

• DRigby By  DRigby
    12.12.13

I Love OPI! Great colors, fast drying with a glossy finish.

• thetruthwillsetufree811 By  thetruthwillsetufree811
    12.11.13

They have some cute colors. However it still chip off like any other brand.