Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• vanessadc By  vanessadc
    07.28.14

This is only a decent product for me. I don't feel the extreme cleanness feeling after brushing, and I don't notice my teeth getting much whiter while using it either. I've used it regularly for the past month and haven't noticed much difference.

• kerriannekay By  kerriannekay
    07.02.14

Crest does it again! Great formula! This toothpaste gets my teeth super clean and minty feeling! It also leaves my teeth looking and feeling very clean.

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    06.18.14

This toothpaste... well, it's pretty dang great! There's not much to say except it gives great results, and tastes great without leaving any weird aftertaste. Keeps your breath fresh for a while too. I love it!

• lnpranch By  lnpranch
    06.17.14

I have to say I went from not using crest products to taking a chance and using.g $1.00 off coupon and trying the vivid white. Well I have to say after using several other whitening products and not being happy I feel in love with the crest 3D advanced vivid toothpaste. Not to mention all the other Crest 3D products. If you haven't tried them you need too.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• AmboBacon By  AmboBacon
    03.04.14

Just the right amount of flavor to make brushing more enjoyable!

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

Great toothpaste. Nice taste. I would recommend.

• jrayherself By  jrayherself
    02.17.14

Great toothpaste. It does a great job and the flavor isn't over powering.

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

This is my daily toothpaste. I recommend it if you drink coffee everyday!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great toothpaste. Nice taste. I would recommend.