Keurig Mini Personal Single Serve Brewing System | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    12.28.11

I love my Keurig!! I am the only coffee drinker in my house, and this is the perfect solution. I love that the Keurig only makes one fresh cup of coffee at a time! This is my new favorite appliance! For the reviewer that says it's not good if you like a big strong cup of coffee, I disagree. I also like a strong, bold flavored coffee! Try the new Starbucks French Roast K-Cups, and you won't be disappointed!

• BCupcakes By  BCupcakes
    06.13.11

I love this coffee maker. It's perfect when you want a quick cup of coffee with no clean-up. It's also great for people who have different coffee preferences since each person can choose their own. My only complaint is that the pods can be pricey.

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    08.27.10

This is a single-cup coffee brewer takes about two minutes to make a hot, fresh cup of coffee. It tastes like coffee from your favorite coffee house. This machine takes either the K-cup singles or if you buy the My K-Cup, you can brew whatever coffee you want. You can also buy the K-cups to make teas, hot chocolate and other beverages. It's so simple and easy to use! I even use the same K-cup twice because they are not cheap (about $9 for 18 pods); the second cup tastes a little weaker, but not bad at all. I love this coffee maker!