Coca Cola Diet Coke

Coca Cola Diet Coke

3.4
              Rated #155 in Beverages
86 Reviews 3.4/5 stars

This is one of the only brands of cokes my husband can drink due to him being a diabetic. Since I just hate cokes all together I never wanted to drink them. When I did come around and try some of my husband's diet coke during a movie, I was surprised that it wasn't as bad as I thought. I do shake the bottle cokes due to too much carbonation for me but my husband loves the diet coke since he switched from regular to diet.

I like that it seems a little less carbonated than regular Coke. It allows me to drink it quickly when I am thirsty. The after taste isn't as bad with this soda either.

I love regular Coke, but Diet Coke (or any diet drinks) scare me. They are filled with artificial sweeteners that are known to cause all kind of health issues. Stay away!

Just startr\ed drinking diet coke and i am HOOKED! Love that it does NOT taste like diet soda and I dont get that after taste I got with other diet sodas!

I WAS NEVER A BIG DIET FAN OF ANYTHING. HOWEVER I KEPT DRINKING IT AND NOW DON'T DRINK ANY OTHER KIND OF SODA.

I usually do not like diet soda of any kind because of the after taste. Surprisingly, I find very little after taste in this and while I very seldom even drink soda, I enjoyed this.

Although I am constantly watching my weight and my figure I cannot get over the after-taste. I use splenda and sweet and low etc.. People tell me you'll get used to the taste, but I never last long enough to do so. I just can't do it.

No burning after taste. Great crisp clean flavor. Refreshing. Best part? 0 calories!

This stuff absolutely makes me gag. It's always tasted like chemicals to me.

Tastes terrible. Yuck!

I've tried giving it a chance, but it's just not the coke for me, it tastes bad, I'll stick to regular coke, but I'll drink less.

I like regular coke better but since I'm on a diet, this is a lifesaver. I still get to drink soda! Overall, 0 sugar and 0 carbs is very sensible and it doesn't taste bad.

I do not care for Diet Coke at all. The aftertaste is terrible. I'd rather have a Diet Pepsi than to drink this stuff.

LOVE Diet Coke...no after taste

i was never a big diet fan of anything. However, i kept drinking it and now don't drink any other kind of soda. I am addicted to it.