Nestle Pure Life Purified Water Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    09.16.12

Gross water leaves a nasty after taste

• TiffyPixie By  TiffyPixie
    09.10.12

This is the water we buy. I personally like the taste and we go through a lot of water so we get it by the caseload at Sams Club. I also stock up on drink packets that you mix into water which works out great for use with the water bottles.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

this is the only water i buy. it has a really good taste to it

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.07.12

This is the only water my family drinks. Our tap water in our house I not good, so this is the best water to replace it. The quality is soo fresh, clean, and crisp! Love it!

• mamatomom By  mamatomom
    09.02.12

We've been buying this for years and have never had any complaints. It's just as good as any of the pricier brands.

• chergrac2gg By  chergrac2gg
    08.27.12

Love this water, i like that it really doesnt have a after tast and goes down good, makes u want more. The only water i drink.

• Lizzy6359 By  Lizzy6359
    08.24.12

This water is so good and it great price to buy and all my family drink it.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

It's refreshing and it is reasonably priced, so I like it!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I like this water. And the price for it is really good!

• BiancaAlice By  BiancaAlice
    05.09.12

This water is my favorite. So tastey and great for the kids plus they give out coupons.

• delilah1912 By  delilah1912
    05.07.12

Taste like dish soap. Not a fan.

• meme1976 By  meme1976
    04.17.12

Cheap

• embreeyo By  embreeyo
    04.15.12

While I love the price of Nestle Pure Life, I am not a fan of the way it tastes. For years I condemned Evian for being an overpriced water that tastes as though it came from the rain run off out of my gutters, now I will do the same for this product. Only with Nestle, I will give them a kudos for making it cheap "gutter water".

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    04.14.12

I can't imagine paying for bottled tap water. The oil and resources that go into making the plastic bottles and manufacturing plain old tap water is incredibly high. For the cost of 2 cases of this, you can get a water filter and make sure own bottled water. Glass bottles or BPA-free reusable bottles are so much better for our health and the planet. Sorry to be on a soapbox...

• lynne1964 By  lynne1964
    03.23.12

I agree with "jygriebel" on the certain flavor Pure Life seems to have now. This is the only water we have bought in a long time and now it tastes really odd. My daughter will not even drink it now. Very disappointing.