Always Infinity Pad | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.28.12

love this! very thin feels like you dont even have a pad on! great protection. highly recommend

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I use these a lot at night because I like the wings and they stay stuck on very well, but they also feel rough on my skin. I wish that they were a bit softer because I can't stand being chafed for 7 days straight!

• CharityH By  CharityH
    01.15.15

This is by far the BEST pad I have ever used and I will not go back to any others!!! I've had bad experiences with thin pads, so I always bout overnight, thick ones even for daytime use. However, I don't have to worry with these. I can even use the Always Infinity overnite's and they are still thin enough that I barely feel them! Love,love,love!!!!

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

Always is the only brand I trust when it comes to my monthly. I have a heavy flow and these pads ( mostly ) help with that. They don't have very much of a scent. Even with wings, I find the pad sometimes shifts around and it can be uncomfortable. These pads are the thinnest I have found ( with full protection ) and are the only ones I trust in tighter pants.

• nuie852 By  nuie852
    12.26.14

My monthly duties are handled best with this product. I have 2 uterus(es). I am glad that the pads are thin & can handle the heavy job. I get embarrassed wearing diapers(LOL). Its the best care for my private area, it prevents rash, bumps, irritation and does not stick to my skin. I will always use ALWAYS.

• Lovemyboys2 By  Lovemyboys2
    12.17.14

When I use pads these are the ones for me..

• ashleykemmer By  ashleykemmer
    12.10.14

I 'ALWAYS' use these! Great protection! No worries when using this product!

• tina_kelly2011 By  tina_kelly2011
    12.09.14

This is a good product. It does hold a lot and no leeks.

• Cvizquerram By  Cvizquerram
    12.09.14

Love it!! Super comfortable..

• nini2415 By  nini2415
    12.05.14

I really love how comfortable these lads are. I used them after giving birth and they are great.

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.26.14

As far as pads go, these are some great ones. I used these after my last two pregnancies and they were super absorbent, especially for being so thin. I was very impressed.

• Yenni16 By  Yenni16
    10.16.14

I love these I feel like they absorb so kuch and protect you from getting stain and i love a pad with wings they are some what pricey but worth it at the end