WEN Cleansing Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Love this when I can afford it!

• supastahtwo supastahtwo
    04.14.13

Worst customer experience EVER! I did receive the initial package and liked it so I added other items to my order. The first add on package didn?t arrive so I called and it was resent but the second didn?t arrive either. When I called I was told they couldn?t just keep sending out free products (let me remind you my credit card has been charged) and that I would be sent an affidavit to sign before they looked into WHY I didn?t receive the order. When I asked to talk to a manager I was told I would have to wait15 to 20 minutes and no they couldn?t call me back? When I finally did speak with the manager he explained the reason the package never was delivered was due to a postal issue. I've been in professional software sales all of my life and appreciate the challenges of customer service?. However, I have received better customer service from the 8 year old who delivers our monthly community news letter.

• ashleyw31 By  ashleyw31
    04.04.12

I was looking forward to using this product. I have fine hair and this made my hair a tangled catastrophe. So disappointed.

• jesleekins By  jesleekins
    03.28.12

Can't live without this, my hair feels so soft after using the cleansing conditioner. the deep moisture mask also works wonders to moisturize and soften .

• swbyps2 By  swbyps2
    03.28.12

I Love the WEN Cleansing Conditioners. I have tried numerous scents. I would suggest starting with sweet almond mint or Pomegranate. I actually started with sweet almond mint, but found that I have better luck with the pomegranate. Cucumber Aloe is great for oily scalps, but I sometimes use it if I have had a hard workout the day before as a clarifying cleanser. I have found if I use cucumber aloe too regularly it makes my regular scalp flake. Chaz Dean has recently released some seasonal scents and they are all A-mazing. Overall any of the scents are not too overpowering and are often washed out with the rinse. I have found that some of the seasonal scents last a little longer during the day. I would compare the strength of the cleansing conditioner scent to that of Philosophy fragrances, they are there, but you harldy even notice them. I would also reccomend purchasing online from QVC. QVC often has great prices and they offer a 30 day no questions asked money back gurantee. I have even found that if you return after the 30 days they will often still take the product back. In addition they offer some cleansing conditioners on month easy pay payment plans and they also have kits that you can purchase everything you would need for exceptional wen hair. Good luck and I hope this review helps :)

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.25.12

I am such a skeptic.. That untill I received it in the mail as a part of a sample program I would roll my eyes everytime the commercial came on! I have very fine, limp, thin, long , color-treated hair that 85% of the time shampoo/conditioners result in me looking like a drowned ,greasy, limp mess! I recv'd the FIG scent last week and I washed my hair with it for the first time last wed! I was so SHOCKED at the result! At first I was freaked out a bit because it didn't foam like shampoo.. But as I applied 15 pumps and combed thru my hair and let it sit 5 min.. I rinsed and was amazed that I didn't need a leave-in , I didn't even have to struggle with my hairbrush! My hair color looked renewed, weightless and just different in a great way! I am very impressed with WEN and from my personal experience... I am now a WEN Girl!!' I cannot say enough about how great this product is if u have thin, easly tangled, static prone hair!

• chikadee By  chikadee
    03.04.12

Made a lot of my hair fall out, and my hair felt overly greasy within a day!

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

Had really high hopes for this product. After applying to my hair and working it through, I rinsed it off. Where ever the product touched my body it made me break out. A bit of a let down, since I have heard wonderful things about it. Perhaps that is just my sensitive skin.

• condoleeza By  condoleeza
    10.27.11

I will never buy regular shampoo again. Once you figure out how to accurately use this product you are good to go. And it is really rather simple. When you first begin using WEN (that's New spelled backward), you are advised to use X amount of pumps, depending on your length of hair. Massage the scalp and hair through to the ends of the hair. You can also use a comb to distribute through to the ends. Wait a few minutes then rinse out. If your hair is particularly dirty or damaged then you may want to repeat this process for the first use. And if you are repeating the process because of over-processed or damaged hair use a few extra pumps and leave the solution in for several minutes. After that there is no need to apply so much for future uses. However, you can also apply a small amount in towel dried hair as a leave-in conditioner (that's what I do). Works great that way, especially if you have thick or ethnic hair. BTW, when applying this solution (and I am calling it that because it is not a traditional shampoo), the distribution to your head should be done evenly, not all dolloped into one area of your head. Be sure to place part of it into your crown, then sides, mane and so on. This product does not lather as a traditional shampoo does. So it does take getting used to. You will want to make sure your hair is good and saturated before you apply WEN. Yes, it does seem a bit pricey. At first. But then you begin to add up all the other products that you would use if didn't use WEN. I have eliminated using ALL the other products such as mousse, gel, deep conditioner or that hair shine stuff. For me it comes out about the same now. The only thing I wish I could eliminate is the cost of shipping, as the only place you seem to be able to get this stuff is mail order. I am now buying by the gallon from QVC at the best price I can get. But that darn shipping. They need a shop. My hair was over-processed due to coloring. Now I LOVE my hair. And the ONLY thing I use is the WEN cleansing conditioner. Oh yeah, one more thing....So far I have tried three diff flavors Pomagranet: Love, Feels great on scalp.... Sweet Almond Mint: Really, Really Great, Feels Super great on scalp.....Fig: supposed to be best for colored hair ??? not so sure, but certainly hasn't done any harm. Can't say I love the scent. Remember this stuff does not lather so it will be odd at first to use but it is soooo worth the benefit.

• jgraham09 By  jgraham09
    10.27.11

I love this product but it is on the pricey side. I use it once or twice a week as a treatment so it lasts longer. I wasn't aware of the other scents ill have to check those out. It makes my hair and scalp feel so wonderful. Its definitely worth it. I wish I could afford to use it more often!

• morethanamama By  morethanamama
    10.27.11

I stopped using WEN for while because of the cost but after I bought a hairdresser recommended shampoo for over $20, I wondered why the heck aren't I still using WEN. If you follow the directions, WEN is amazing but you have to follow the directions. Sometimes I don't have the time or patience to use it but when I do, it's worth it.

• Loxley By  Loxley
    10.27.11

I am African American and use Wen. Before using it shampoo would always make my hair stringy and tangled. Since you don't bunch your hair up on top of you head when using Wen, it keeps your hair from tangling as much. I use it as a leave in too, but I have to add an oil also for extra moisture. In their instructional DVD they show the African American doing this. I don't buy their oil though. I like how Wen feels in my hair. It doesn't feel too heavy when left in, but you have to put it in wet hair or else it will be gummy. If you follow the directions you will get a good outcome.