e.l.f Cosmetics Eyelid Primer Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• barrelracer532126 By  barrelracer532126
    07.28.11

I really like this product for the price. It's not perfect, but for a dollar, its a great deal. It's a little too oily for me, but thats just my skin. Overall I really like this product, it's a good primer.

• Lolalee By  Lolalee
    07.21.11

I purchased this product at target because i am in the search of the best eye lid primer that will not make you go broke, $1 at target or on website and I wanted to love this product but it just didnt work for me, as soon as I was done with my eyeshadow look it immediately began creasing, I was so disappointed because I have seen so many good reviews on the product. I also waited till it dried before applying shadow. Everyone is different, I am guessing I have too oily of a eyelids so hopefully one day they make a primer for oily lids. But I love E.L.F still!!!

• tomikamcneil1 By  tomikamcneil1
    07.20.11

I purchased this product at Target. It was $1 in stores. The purpose of this product is to act as a base for eyeshadows and increase the time of wearability and decrease the, well, creasing. This product also makes shadows more vibrant and true to form. Ive always been into make up but never wanted to spend ridiculous amounts of money on it but a $1 here and there doesnt hurt now :)

• PopTart51696 By  PopTart51696
    07.16.11

I purchased this product from target for only $1! And I do have to say it is a very good product. Especially for the price. I really like this primer. It keeps my eyeshadow on just about all day! I haven't ever gotten to try The urban decay or too faced one because they are to pricey. But i am pretty satisfied with my ELF primer. Most likely going to purchase it again. I noticed they have also came out with two new shade to. So Check out the website! (:

• hockeychick93 By  hockeychick93
    06.05.11

This product works great. It makes my eye shadow last longerm it is more vibrant, and no longer creases. So worth the $1 price!

• sundropkat By  sundropkat
    06.03.11

I bought this product as cheaper alternative to UDPP or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I bought it from e.l.f.'s website....and the product description on the website said that this product is meant too help the longevity on your eyeshadows as well as make them more vibrant. I found that it helped keep my eyeshadows on for longer during the day, as well as helped to keep them from creasing to a point. However, it didnt make my colors more vibrant. Actually, in most cases, it made my eyeshadows more dull than wearing them alone without primer. In my opinion, I rather reapply during the day rather than losing vibrancy from my shadows.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.21.11

I bought this product as an emergency during a trip, I have tried several products from this brand and they are all good specially for the cost of a $1. I can't say I am disappointed with the primer but it didn't work on me for very heavy eye makeup. When I do a more light/day eye makeup it is quite good. So if you are going with light eyeshadow I would say use this, but don't except anything if you are doing a more dark, smoky look.

• MakeupLover55 By  MakeupLover55
    05.16.11

Love this primer, I dont have greasy skin so this does not crease on my eyelids and it makes everything stick nicer!

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    05.03.11

Does its job. I like it. I use it every day. It's not the BEST primer that's out there but you could survive on this especially since its only 1 dollar!!!

• mcarter251 By  mcarter251
    03.12.11

I love e.l.f.'s primer and for the price you can't beat it. I've been a user of urban decay's primer potion but since finding e.l.f.'s I've been a loyal user of theirs.

• Geministyles By  Geministyles
    03.09.11

i love this product. i also use urban decay's primer potion and ELF's primer performs just the same at a considerably lower price. great product.

• slh2828 By  slh2828
    03.08.11

I love e.l.f., so I want to love this product. It does make my eye shadow more vibrant, but it does not help with creasing. It also dries out my eyelids and makes them burn.

• beenlovinmusic4ever By  beenlovinmusic4ever
    02.21.11

THIS WORKS GREAT! i use it everyday and no creasing! and only one dollar!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.18.10

I also purchased this product at Target and love it. I was skeptical at first because it was only $1, but I love the way it makes my eye shadows pop and stay on longer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to make their shadows last all day.

• Bestmomchris By  Bestmomchris
    12.18.10

I actually just bought this and for a $1 it def does the job!