TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• tigeress44807 By  tigeress44807
    10.28.11

Do not like this shampoo at all, leaves a greasy feeling in your hair. Even my son commented on the feel of his hair after using. Would not recommend at all.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    10.28.11

I like the silky version of the conditioner. It has helped make my hair softer and smoother.

• Mallory By  Mallory
    10.26.11

I am a convert to this duo. I normally shampoo the roots and use the conditioner on the ends. i must say that the smell lasts and my hair looks better than with some other products. While this might not be a top of the line product it does to what most of them would. And with the size of the bottles they last and last.

• ellsbells930 By  ellsbells930
    10.26.11

I love both the shampoo & conditioner. I use the Thermal Shampoo & Heat protection conditioner when I am doing my hair straight. When I am doing my hair curly I use both the curl enhancing shampoo & conditioner

• Amanda_Ellis By  Amanda_Ellis
    10.12.11

Did NOT like this product at all. I used it exactly as the directions said and the shampoo didn't seem to work at cleaning my hair and the conditioner left my hair feeling greasy. I switched to Garnier Fructis sleek and shine and haven't looked back!

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    09.28.11

I love both of the products,I have curly hair and it works wonders for me and the price is great!!

• love2cheer By  love2cheer
    09.22.11

TRESemme shampoo and conditioner is a great salon product to use from a decent price. I have very very very thin hair and it also fall out alot. TREsemme shampoo and conditioner has been one of the only product that been able bring back the health in my hair. My hair is more mangeable and falls out alot less. If you have thin hair i would recommend you to try it.

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    08.20.11

I really like this conditioner. It's thick and doesn't run off. It leaves my fine, dry hair feeling very silky and I can wash my hair every other day. My color also does not fade with this conditioner!

• DespiteTheRandomness By  DespiteTheRandomness
    06.30.11

I really enjoy their products, especially the conditioner. Also, I've heard tons about their heat protector spray.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    06.03.11

In one word it's CRAP. I have pretty thick hair(with fine texture). I have read so many good reviews abt it but it made my hair dry and frizzy. I am stuck with the 2 huge bottles of shampoo n conditioner which my poor husband is using now.I wont recommend this to anyone

• connierepass By  connierepass
    01.06.11

I personally wouldn't choose this as my first choice shampoo. My husband loves it, but his hair is thin where mine is think. I would say it should be geared for men

• tngal39 By  tngal39
    01.05.11

I have used this several times and leaves a build up. This shampoo isn't bad but i prefer to try others over this one.

• Courtneyfaithh By  Courtneyfaithh
    01.02.11

i adore these. Very fresh scented, and the naturals smell even better. They have a lot of choices for what you want out of them (ex. hydration, anti-breakage, etc) Yet, i still need to use a deep conditioner because it doesn't soften my hair enough

• bublebt13 By  bublebt13
    12.09.10

I like this shampoo and conditioner but after about a month of using it, I had the buildup and it didnt seem to work like it did at the beginning of use. I am a total bargain shopper so when I seen this deal I had to try it. I would say the conditioner is better than the shampoo. I still had some conditioner left to use with another brand of shampoo and it still worked great and left my hair really soft.

• elliemay1229 By  elliemay1229
    11.16.10

I was recommended this shampoo by my hair stylist. I was always a Pantene user, but was told that it would weight my hair down with wax. I like TRESemme, but can't say that it is any better than Pantene. It does leave my hair clean and conditioned.